Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

So, leadbelly You never questioned my post, claiming i violated the TOS and then the moderator had to post them?
I take that as "narcing" someone out.. No ?? You wanted me to get banned and continued to do it and you still claim you sleep well at night?? ha ha ha

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Oh all of a sudden you have amnesia!! ha ha ha ha ... You know very well what i am talking about,
About the signatures, you never told me what local you belong to so how would i know if you did or didn't get any?

Oh so lead belly didn't get you involved with some of my post and you didn't respond with TOS rules?
So... please tell me what you are talking about. I have no knowledge of who is in what local or any concern or insight into union politics. Not relevant here. tnet died.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So... please tell me what you are talking about. I have no knowledge of who is in what local or any concern or insight into union politics. Not relevant here. tnet died.
Maybe it was some other moderator, one who delights in stirring up the union forum???
Who knows???
Let's let the sun go down on this mess???

Maybe it was some other moderator, one who delights in stirring up the union forum???
Who knows???
Let's let the sun go down on this mess???
You ratted out a person you called a friend. Someone you spent hours on the phone with over the course of years. However you want to spin in its fine with me. This is what you did. You told on your friends. It is what it is.

anHOURover

You are in the mod queue because you choose not to follow the house rules. Please feel free to provide any and all examples of how you have been "censored".
I have been unfairly censored! I see bug and others posting pictures of fellow teamsters and calling them names ! I simply am not a hoffa cheerleader or company friendly and I am censored!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You ratted out a person you called a friend. Someone you spent hours on the phone with over the course of years. However you want to spin in its fine with me. This is what you did. You told on your friends. It is what it is.
Whatever makes you happy. I hope you have a good healthy life. Take care of mom and the kids. Remember this happy wife happy life.
You're a mess, this isn't Boys Town.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have been unfairly censored! I see bug and others posting pictures of fellow teamsters and calling them names ! I simply am not a hoffa cheerleader or company friendly and I am censored!
You insult people. I know you can't see it because your blinded by hatred but others do.