Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hey Cheryl without making a new name how do I get out of mod queue? I feel I have behaved and deserve a second chance. Thanks
You can get a do over. Please don't make me regret it. Just remember the rules like no last names, no pics of faces and no personal attacks.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You have to be a Hoffa supporter to not be moderated. If you're a reformer or TDU your posts are subject to moderation.
Or maybe it's just TDUers are just insulting, abrasive, lie and asked "creepy" to get themselves moderated.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You can get a do over. Please don't make me regret it. Just remember the rules like no last names, no pics of faces and no personal attacks.
There are plenty of personal attacks on here...heck I made one yesterday IF ONLY to point out the fact that, there are plenty of personal attacks on here. :P

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'd ask you a question, but it takes forever for you to respond.
Because you have no patience.

Couldn't wait on your retro or raise, so you cheered on Hoffa to impose those contracts and screw over your fellow Teamsters.

Being the RAT that I know you are, this post has a better than 50/50 chance of you reporting it (or having one of your rat siblings do it for you).

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Couldn't wait on your retro or raise, so you cheered on Hoffa to impose those contracts and screw over your fellow Teamsters.

Being the RAT that I know you are, this post has a better than 50/50 chance of you reporting it (or having one of your rat siblings do it for you).

And this my friend is why you remain in the queue. No one has to report your posts as they're all previewed by a mod before they are approved. Normally I wouldn't have approved this post but it's for educational purposes.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

I couldn't of had said it better than you. All these Hoffa loyalists are a bunch of rats!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I've never reported a single post or picture ever. Why? Because I'm not a p@&$y like a few. Keep calling me a rat. I may just have a beer with you.