LOL! Now MSNBC Is Saying Trump Has No Authority Over States

vantexan

What really disturbs me are the die hard trump supporters. no matter what he does or says is alright .

scary
With so many attacking him from every angle for years now with a lot of lies we have to hunker down and back him. Seriously, what has the other side offered for years? There's no willingness to be bipartisan, to get legislation passed that would help people. It's impeach 24/7 over the barest resemblance of anything impeachable. It's no wonder when things fell apart with the virus that everything crashed so hard. There's no real foundation the country can build on anymore. Just warring factions concerned about their own power and greed.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
With so many attacking him from every angle for years now for all the kids he tells we have to hunker down and back him. Seriously, what has the other side offered for years? There's been willingness to be bipartisan, passed hundreds of bills out of the house for legislation passed that would help people. It's impeach for obstruction of Congress, abuse of power, blackmail of another country and soliciting another country to illegally interfere in an American election. It's no wonder when things fell apart with the virus that everything crashed so hard because the White house was AWOL while playing golf and holding campaign rallies. There's no real foundation the country can build on anymore, TRump has burned down all roads of respect and fires anyone and everyone who does not miss his arse. tRump fosters warring factions while only being concerned about his own power and greed.
sniffed

There,fixed it for you!

You're welcome.

newfie

WTF ... Trump can't keep his AUTHORITY straight! LOL
6a00d8351451c553ef01b7c7bb0b37970b-pi

Trump: It’s my decision, not governors’, to reopen country

But the law suggests the president has less power than he thinks.

“It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue,” he added in another tweet, previewing that a “decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!”
“For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president’s reassertion of his authority runs counter to the views of legal scholars, who say the federal government lacks the power to directly order states to reopen their economies.

View attachment 291164

the question will be whether trumps emergency declarations temporarily give him that power . It was an interesting debate. Our president and our governors and mayors have been pissing all over the constitution for the past two months but suddenly the media is concerned about making the constitution argument.

newfie

He's destroyed our alliances , made a dumpster fire of the economy, divided the country to the breaking point, and let Russia and China get toe holds in the Middle East , and Asia.... the only thing he hasn't done to completely :censored2: our country over is let Russia and China increase their influence in Central and South America.
if he ain't a Russian operative, he should have been...…..Worst President ever

there you go bashing Obama again. Dont worry trump will fix all of Obama's mistakes

newfie

What really disturbs me are the die hard trump supporters. no matter what he does or says is alright .

scary

and because they disagree with you that makes you the smart one? If you're going to make a constitutional argument have at it but if you're just going to have another snowflake meltdown then dont put down those who do not share in your self inflicted misery

newfie

Trump couldn’t ‘shut’ States down, and he can’t ‘open’ them up.

Get real.

this thread shows this groups ignorance. Trump is sending a message out to partisan governors who may try to drag their feet to continue this countries economic malaise.

you never translate trump literally you have to look for the hidden meaning of what he's saying.

Seymour Packages

I record the coronavirus "briefings" from the White House and watch them when I get home every day. Pure comedy. Today was a glimpse into the desperation and maniacal nature of the current president. He is never wrong, everyone is out to get him, and everyone dropped the ball on this except him. "A lot of people say this virus goes away in April with the heat." :lol:

newfie

I record the coronavirus "briefings" from the White House and watch them when I get home every day. Pure comedy. Today was a glimpse into the desperation and maniacal nature of the current president. He is never wrong, everyone is out to get him, and everyone dropped the ball on this except him. "A lot of people say this virus goes away in April with the heat." :lol:

thats odd I saw a press conference where our president beat the press bloody , was there another one you recorded?

Seymour Packages

thats odd I saw a press conference where our president beat the press bloody , was there another one you recorded?
If by "beating the press bloody" you mean arguing like a petulant child over those pesky things called facts, then I guess we watched the same reality tv press conference. This guy is a circus and these open mic sessions are getting better and better.

newfie

If by "beating the press bloody" you mean arguing like a petulant child over those pesky things called facts, then I guess we watched the same reality tv press conference. This guy is a circus and these open mic sessions are getting better and better.

dude he beat their ass and beat it good , despite their efforts to present the democratic talking points. If you saw anything else you need to put down the weed and stop jerking off so much .