LOL! Now MSNBC Is Saying Trump Has No Authority Over States

Seymour Packages

dude he beat their ass and beat it good , despite their efforts to present the democratic talking points. If you saw anything else you need to put down the weed and stop jerking off so much .
Wow. That got personal. In reference to the weed and jerking off, how I spend my time after I punch out before my wife gets home is my business.

I'm glad you also enjoy this spray tanned lunatic arguing with the press and getting nowhere. Sets a great tone for the overall stability of the administration.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You go Dude!
You have a State's Rights flag?
FLG-DIX_Confederate_Dixie_6x9_flag__11659.1547151227.png

He has better! We have the constitution no matter how many "unqualified" judges McConnell gives a pass to!

newfie

Wow. That got personal. In reference to the weed and jerking off, how I spend my time after I punch out before my wife gets home is my business.

I'm glad you also enjoy this spray tanned lunatic arguing with the press and getting nowhere. Sets a great tone for the overall stability of the administration.

yep they need to be held accountable and I enjoy watching them get their biased asses beat

Seymour Packages

yep they need to be held accountable and I enjoy watching them get their biased asses beat
How dare them ask the President questions at a press briefing! They should follow OANN's example and start by kissing Donny's ass first then ask creampuff questions so his fragile ego can be stroked.

Benben

Even with those jokes of a "question" he can not answer them in a coherent answer without straying off into the cosmos on multiple tangents that always begins with, " nobody has ever seen ____ so biggly, " and ends in, "I have done better than any president has in history!"

newfie

Even with those jokes of a "question" he can not answer them in a coherent answer without straying off into the cosmos on multiple tangents that always begins with, " nobody has ever seen ____ so biggly, " and ends in, "I have done better than any president has in history!"

its ok when its cuomo or biden

Benben

I forgot the ever present, "I have done more than any president in history."

The only thing he has done more than any other president ever is golf....while in office!

Seymour Packages

fixed it for you . you're willing to overlook the lack of journalism because it suits your political bias
Journalism in the United States is dead. What we have is a tribal system in which people gravitate to news outlets that confirm their personal bias. When something is reported on unfavorably about something or someone I hold dear, the journalist's motives are brought into question.

But continue to think that I put any faith in this political system or its bought and paid for media. Whatever makes you feel better, amigo.

Benben

Journalism in the United States is dead. What we have is a tribal system in which people gravitate to news outlets that confirm their personal bias. When something is reported on unfavorably about something or someone I hold dear, the journalist's motives are brought into question.

But continue to think that I put any faith in this political system or its bought and paid for media. Whatever makes you feel better, amigo.

So your view is it's all because of bad media that's driving the animosity in this country?

I'm not being an arse just asking.

BrownArmy

this thread shows this groups ignorance. Trump is sending a message out to partisan governors who may try to drag their feet to continue this countries economic malaise.

you never translate trump literally you have to look for the hidden meaning of what he's saying.

Weak sauce.

Not a great argument...(there’s a hidden meaning in Trump’s every word, legit!)

You are one of the stupidest MTFkrs I’ve ever come across.

Which is it?

Can Trump order States to close down?

No

Can Trump order States to open up?

No

You’re spilling Orange juice out of both sides of your mouth.

Incredible...no matter what occurs, you’re a Trumpaloompa.

Sad.

Seymour Packages

So your view is it's all because of bad media that's driving the animosity in this country?

I'm not being an arse just asking.

People watch their respective news outlets and they are told the other side is not only wrong, but morally flawed. There was a time in America that we could disagree but respect the basic human decency of each other. Those days are gone. The general sentiment on both sides that I've seen is "if you don't agree with me you: hate America, hate Jesus, or you're a racist, fascist, any other -ist, and I question your morality as a human being." Biased news networks only feed into these stereotypes and make people take even more entrenched positions in their worldview. There is nothing balanced about news coverage. It all has an agenda.

Benben

People watch their respective news outlets and they are told the other side is not only wrong, but morally flawed. There was a time in America that we could disagree but respect the basic human decency of each other. Those days are gone. The general sentiment on both sides that I've seen is "if you don't agree with me you: hate America, hate Jesus, or you're a racist, fascist, any other -ist, and I question your morality as a human being." Biased news networks only feed into these stereotypes and make people take even more entrenched positions in their worldview. There is nothing balanced about news coverage. It all has an agenda.

ok, I agree in principle.

Question: do you think it's across all networks or is it primarily the cable networks? Do you think the broadcast networks are more even, or less biased in their presentations?

40 and out

He's destroyed our alliances , made a dumpster fire of the economy, divided the country to the breaking point, and let Russia and China get toe holds in the Middle East , and Asia.... the only thing he hasn't done to completely :censored2: our country over is let Russia and China increase their influence in Central and South America.
if he ain't a Russian operative, he should have been...…..Worst President ever
I'm sure you have vast knowledge of the other 44 to know that he is the worst of them all.