LOL! Now MSNBC Is Saying Trump Has No Authority Over States

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sorry your life sucks buddy.
I'll pray for you.
Keep your prayers. I dont worship an orange supreme being.
trump-approval-whats-point-1200x985.jpg

M

MenInBrown

Wow. That got personal. In reference to the weed and jerking off, how I spend my time after I punch out before my wife gets home is my business.

I'm glad you also enjoy this spray tanned lunatic arguing with the press and getting nowhere. Sets a great tone for the overall stability of the administration.
I think arguing on BrownCafe with people that have taken full advantage of every bit of money trump has put back in their pockets, is way more fun.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It does not matter if Trump has the authority, he will still get the blame if he or the governors makes a bad decision with ending the stay at home orders. So far it appears that Pence is doing a real good job on crossing political barriers and negotiating deals, if a decision is made on the federal level it will be well thought out. If it fails the Democrats will be wetting themselves to use it as a political tool, so what the rip, Trump knows it..He has nothing to lose...

Study in history during the l918 pandemic, Woodrow Wilson was elected for two terms. When a disaster occurs during a presidency the American people DO NOT want any hint of a change in leadership, particularly with the White House. Just what happens if Trump and his team makes the right decisions in this pandemic all down the line, do you seriously expect the liberal press to say an ounce of praise or thanks like some of the remarks made by the state governors (Democratic or Republican).."Me Don't Think So"..

The powers that be on the Democratic side knows this and considering the weakness of their forth coming nominee they will be pulling all their tricks to win this November..(Vote by Ballot), (Another Investigation),
(2nd round of Impeachment)..etc..etc...etc....

M

MenInBrown

It does not matter if Trump has the authority, he will still get the blame if he or the governors makes a bad decision with ending the stay at home orders. So far it appears that Pence is doing a real good job on crossing political barriers and negotiating deals, if a decision is made on the federal level it will be well thought out. If it fails the Democrats will be wetting themselves to use it as a political tool, so what the rip, Trump knows it..He has nothing to lose...

Study in history during the l918 pandemic, Woodrow Wilson was elected for two terms. When a disaster occurs during a presidency the American people DO NOT want any hint of a change in leadership, particularly with the White House. Just what happens if Trump and his team makes the right decisions in this pandemic all down the line, do you seriously expect the liberal press to say an ounce of praise or thanks like some of the remarks made by the state governors (Democratic or Republican).."Me Don't Think So"..

The powers that be on the Democratic side knows this and considering the weakness of their forth coming nominee they will be pulling all their tricks to win this November..(Vote by Ballot), (Another Investigation),
(2nd round of Impeachment)..etc..etc...etc....
Well the other guy running said on March 12 we need a plan to combat Covid. March 12? The same ones blindly voting for who they are told to vote for, say trump should have acted before Jan 29? Yea we got it. So on March 12 this old white rich man(party of diversity), still looking for a plan? To be honest he’s still trying to find the next sentence.

Seymour Packages

I think arguing on BrownCafe with people that have taken full advantage of every bit of money trump has put back in their pockets, is way more fun.
Have those checks started to go out yet? All of my direct deposits still say United Parcel Service or Studs R' Us Sperm Bank. I'll have to look. Thanks for the heads up!

newfie

Weak sauce.

Not a great argument...(there’s a hidden meaning in Trump’s every word, legit!)

You are one of the stupidest MTFkrs I’ve ever come across.

Which is it?

Can Trump order States to close down?

No

Can Trump order States to open up?

No

You’re spilling Orange juice out of both sides of your mouth.

Incredible...no matter what occurs, you’re a Trumpaloompa.

Sad.

yes

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
After Deriding Trump For A Month For Not Ordering States To "Shelter In Place",
MSNBC Switches Sides To Say Trump Has No Authority To Order States To Open Up For Business!

During the White House's press briefing on April 4, a reporter noted that a number of governors, each of whom are Republicans, "have refused to issue these statewide stay-at-home orders." The journalist asked Donald Trump why he simply doesn't urge these allied governors to take the step.

"We have a thing called the Constitution, which I cherish," the president replied.

But there's a flip side to this: as Trump eyes a plan to lift existing restrictions, the White House realizes that many states will leave the current guidelines in place past May 1, whether the president likes it or not.

200409-donald-trump-cs-303p_fe4e4f90828ccdf539f8054645cee514.fit-760w.jpg

WTF ... Trump can't keep his AUTHORITY straight! LOL
6a00d8351451c553ef01b7c7bb0b37970b-pi

Trump: It’s my decision, not governors’, to reopen country

But the law suggests the president has less power than he thinks.

“It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue,” he added in another tweet, previewing that a “decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!”
“For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president’s reassertion of his authority runs counter to the views of legal scholars, who say the federal government lacks the power to directly order states to reopen their economies.

View attachment 291164

both sides talking out of both sides of their ass. Politics in this country are a total disgrace.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He's destroyed our alliances , made a dumpster fire of the economy, divided the country to the breaking point, and let Russia and China get toe holds in the Middle East , and Asia.... the only thing he hasn't done to completely :censored2: our country over is let Russia and China increase their influence in Central and South America.
if he ain't a Russian operative, he should have been...…..Worst President ever
Trump president now. Not Obama