Looking for currently best way of tunes for truck.

The Driver

I drive.
Im about 6 months deep in this package car lifestyle. The all day barking ambience is starting to destroy my soul. Any input on the best portable radio (wireless of course, and with bluetooth)? Thanks

Get two Photive bluetooth speakers. They last over 8 hours a piece. Switch them out when one dies, charge both overnight. Get Apple Music subscription if you have an iPhone, it never crashes.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
You want ipx 6 and atleast 8 hrs of playback time,that one in the link is overkill, also, I use Google music and download massive playlists to my phone, and no it doesn't kill my phone's battery

Hellobrown2000

• Easy syncing to mobile devices
More about this item
Back to item

0082739653071_A

Monster Rockin' Roller 3 Bluetooth Speaker
About this item

• Keeps the music going for up to 100 hours
  • Upgraded with TWS technology
The Monster Rocking Roller 3 is a powerful Bluetooth speaker with 100 watts of powerful sound—and keeps the music going for up to 100 hours. TWS technology allows you to sync up to two Rockin' Roller 3 speakers wirelessly. The speaker also comes with NOAA weather radio. Plus, the telescoping handle, wheels, and newly integrated storage compartment makes it easy to take your music and accessories anywhere. Connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth and NFC connections, or listen to your favorite radio stations with the built-in FM radio.

Specifications
  • 100W of powerful sound
  • Bluetooth
  • FM radio
  • TWS technology
  • NOAA weather radio
  • Telescoping handle
  • 100-hour rechargeable battery
  • Microphone input
  • USB powerbank
  • Accessory bag
Warranty
This Monster-branded product, marketed as new, in the original carton to the original purchaser (“Product”), is warranted by Russell Distribution Company, LLC against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of Ninety (90) Days for Labor and One (1) year for Parts. This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of Product by you, the Purchaser.

This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.

Manufacturer Info
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.976.0677
Assembled Country
China
Assembled Size
9.05" x 16.7" x 20.6"

Component Country
Imported
Shipping Info

Standard - 2 to 6 business days

Premium - 2 to 4 business days

Express - 1 to 2 business days

• Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico

From the Manufacturer
Is the information in this section helpful? Yes / No

Overview
  • 8a0e3cc7-f6ee-4f66-b49f-78e2fa4e01cd.jpg.w960.jpg

RR3
The Rockin' Roller 3 is the latest wireless Bluetooth speaker for indoors and outdoors in the Monster Rockin' series. It’s not just another Rockin’ Roller – it’s a whole new animal. With True Wireless Stereo (TWS), you can connect and sync audio with two speakers at once. Connect to a second Rockin' Roller 3, or any other TWS-compatible speaker and double your audio output! The RR3 has built-in NOAA Weather Radio (NWR) for local weather hazard reports.

• Mic and Guitar Input
• Bluetooth and NFC
• 100-hour playback battery life
• 100-watt high-power sound
• NOAA Weather Radio
• TWS (True Wireless System)
• IPX4 water/weather resistant

Features
  • NOAA Weather Radio
    7baa0817-5cf3-4796-a93f-abacdff63b05.gif.w480.gif

NOAA Weather Radio (NWR) is a radio frequency system that warns you about hazardous weather conditions that could develop at a moment’s notice. NWR is a great tool for the outdoors, and in some regions of the world, it is a lifesaver.
  • TWS
    c02f24c3-a796-4989-85d1-572c6007eff7.png.w480.png

True Wireless Stereo (TWS) is a wireless technology that allows two speakers to connect, sync, and play audio simultaneously. Stream audio from your phone via Bluetooth/NFC and use TWS to double your audio output and play across bigger spaces!
  • Line Out
    23ea40a4-dbfb-408c-910b-b5a2267bf40b.png.w480.png

Use the Line Out port to connect the Rockin’ Roller 3 to another device, including a second speaker! Create your own custom audio experience by connecting multiple audio devices while still retaining wireless streaming via Bluetooth/NFC.

RR3 Video

RR3 Tour
fb69f62a-bfa1-4667-8be7-5dead73440ae.png.w480.png

snapshot_overlay.png

Click to Start

Hide Reviews
Reviews

Rating Snapshot
Select a row below to filter reviews.
5★ stars 1 1 review with 5 stars.
4★ stars 1 1 review with 4 stars.
3★ stars 2 2 reviews with 3 stars.
2★ stars 0 0 reviews with 2 stars.
1★ stars 0 0 reviews with 1 star.
Average Customer Ratings
Overall ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.8
1–3 of 4 Reviews
Sort by

1. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.

· 14 days ago
    New and Improved
    This speaker was improved from 80 to 100 watts. It also has an NOAA weather alert with the radio. I am not sure why the other rater only gave this 3 stars without an explanation. We already had bought another outdoor speaker last year. It was still unopened in the garage. When I walked into our local Sam's yesterday, this one was on display with an instant $40 off-road through 3/26/2017. What sealed the deal is this has 100 watts, the one we bought previously only has 50. It has the NOAA. We are RV-ers and that can come in handy - especially outdoors in areas where the weather can change on a dime. We unpacked this one as soon as I got home because my husband wanted to hear how it sounds... He is a musician and it passed his test with flying colors. Connecting his cell via Bluetooth was intuitive and did not require going through the manual or anything complicated. You can use this connected to an outlet or through the built-in rechargeable battery that offers 100hrs of playback time. It also has two USB sockets as well as two AC outlets and a microphone. I am sure if you have four other devices connected, on and consuming power, it will shorten the playback time accordingly. You can connects 2 of these up to 30 feet apart, so I am purchasing a second one today. It has a carrying handle in addition to a telescoping handle which allows you to pull it along on its two rear wheels. All around, this is an awesome deal, even if it were not $40 off, that just adds icing to the cake. Again, don't understand the other reviewers rationale. This speaker has was even more than the features I bought it for.

✔ Yes,
    I recommend this product.
    17 people found this review helpful.1 person did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

2. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.

· 7 days ago
    Pros and Cons
    I bought two of these last week.

PROS: It has great sound and is easy to sync Bluetooth for music. The distance was better than advertised by about 50%. Very light weight. Great price for what it does.

CONS: You cannot send a microphone signal to another speaker using wireless. ONLY music (or other audio) that you Bluetooth to it can be sent wireless to another speaker. You can only send microphone audio by using a cable from line out of main speaker to aux in of a second speaker. This makes it no longer a wireless set up.

The power outlets are automatically disabled when unit is not plugged into a wall for charging. These means you cannot use a wireless microphone that requires additional power in a remote location. With a hundred hour battery life, I would have thought the AC Outlets would work (realizing it would shorten the life accordingly). If you have the unit plugged in to power, you do not need an AC Outlet on the speaker (and there are two of them!), just use a power strip. This seems to be a waste of money in the design and makes it no longer a portable battery operated PA System when needing to plug something else in.

The Bluetooth names are identical on each unit and cannot be changed. This creates confusion when using two speakers.

I have not been able to get a clear FM station tuned in with the speakers, but that may be due more to our location than the radio.

BOTTOM LINE: If you are not using a microphone and have no need for the AC Outlets on a portable device, it is a good system. Unfortunately, those were things I was wanting out of it and the literature did not indicate these issues.

✔ Yes,
    7 people found this review helpful.3 people did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

3. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.

· 4 days ago
    No AM Radio. Just FM.
    I wish this set-up had AM radio functionality.

✘ No,
    I do not recommend this product.
    6 people found this review helpful.8 people did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

4. 1 Ratings-Only Review
More about this item
Back to item

0082739653071_A

Monster Rockin' Roller 3 Bluetooth Speaker
About this item

• Keeps the music going for up to 100 hours
  • Upgraded with TWS technology
The Monster Rocking Roller 3 is a powerful Bluetooth speaker with 100 watts of powerful sound—and keeps the music going for up to 100 hours. TWS technology allows you to sync up to two Rockin' Roller 3 speakers wirelessly. The speaker also comes with NOAA weather radio. Plus, the telescoping handle, wheels, and newly integrated storage compartment makes it easy to take your music and accessories anywhere. Connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth and NFC connections, or listen to your favorite radio stations with the built-in FM radio.

Specifications
  • 100W of powerful sound
  • Bluetooth
  • FM radio
  • TWS technology
  • NOAA weather radio
  • Telescoping handle
  • 100-hour rechargeable battery
  • Microphone input
  • USB powerbank
  • Accessory bag
Warranty
This Monster-branded product, marketed as new, in the original carton to the original purchaser (“Product”), is warranted by Russell Distribution Company, LLC against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of Ninety (90) Days for Labor and One (1) year for Parts. This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of Product by you, the Purchaser.

This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.

Manufacturer Info
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.976.0677
Assembled Country
China
Assembled Size
9.05" x 16.7" x 20.6"

Component Country
Imported
Shipping Info

Standard - 2 to 6 business days

Premium - 2 to 4 business days

Express - 1 to 2 business days

• Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico

From the Manufacturer
Is the information in this section helpful? Yes / No

Overview
  • 8a0e3cc7-f6ee-4f66-b49f-78e2fa4e01cd.jpg.w960.jpg

RR3
The Rockin' Roller 3 is the latest wireless Bluetooth speaker for indoors and outdoors in the Monster Rockin' series. It’s not just another Rockin’ Roller – it’s a whole new animal. With True Wireless Stereo (TWS), you can connect and sync audio with two speakers at once. Connect to a second Rockin' Roller 3, or any other TWS-compatible speaker and double your audio output! The RR3 has built-in NOAA Weather Radio (NWR) for local weather hazard reports.

• Mic and Guitar Input
• Bluetooth and NFC
• 100-hour playback battery life
• 100-watt high-power sound
• NOAA Weather Radio
• TWS (True Wireless System)
• IPX4 water/weather resistant

Features
  • NOAA Weather Radio
    7baa0817-5cf3-4796-a93f-abacdff63b05.gif.w480.gif

NOAA Weather Radio (NWR) is a radio frequency system that warns you about hazardous weather conditions that could develop at a moment’s notice. NWR is a great tool for the outdoors, and in some regions of the world, it is a lifesaver.
  • TWS
    c02f24c3-a796-4989-85d1-572c6007eff7.png.w480.png

True Wireless Stereo (TWS) is a wireless technology that allows two speakers to connect, sync, and play audio simultaneously. Stream audio from your phone via Bluetooth/NFC and use TWS to double your audio output and play across bigger spaces!
  • Line Out
    23ea40a4-dbfb-408c-910b-b5a2267bf40b.png.w480.png

Use the Line Out port to connect the Rockin’ Roller 3 to another device, including a second speaker! Create your own custom audio experience by connecting multiple audio devices while still retaining wireless streaming via Bluetooth/NFC.

RR3 Video

RR3 Tour
fb69f62a-bfa1-4667-8be7-5dead73440ae.png.w480.png

snapshot_overlay.png

Click to Start

Hide Reviews
Reviews

Rating Snapshot
Select a row below to filter reviews.
5★ stars 1 1 review with 5 stars.
4★ stars 1 1 review with 4 stars.
3★ stars 2 2 reviews with 3 stars.
2★ stars 0 0 reviews with 2 stars.
1★ stars 0 0 reviews with 1 star.
Average Customer Ratings
Overall ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.8
1–3 of 4 Reviews
Sort by

1. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.

· 14 days ago
    New and Improved
    This speaker was improved from 80 to 100 watts. It also has an NOAA weather alert with the radio. I am not sure why the other rater only gave this 3 stars without an explanation. We already had bought another outdoor speaker last year. It was still unopened in the garage. When I walked into our local Sam's yesterday, this one was on display with an instant $40 off-road through 3/26/2017. What sealed the deal is this has 100 watts, the one we bought previously only has 50. It has the NOAA. We are RV-ers and that can come in handy - especially outdoors in areas where the weather can change on a dime. We unpacked this one as soon as I got home because my husband wanted to hear how it sounds... He is a musician and it passed his test with flying colors. Connecting his cell via Bluetooth was intuitive and did not require going through the manual or anything complicated. You can use this connected to an outlet or through the built-in rechargeable battery that offers 100hrs of playback time. It also has two USB sockets as well as two AC outlets and a microphone. I am sure if you have four other devices connected, on and consuming power, it will shorten the playback time accordingly. You can connects 2 of these up to 30 feet apart, so I am purchasing a second one today. It has a carrying handle in addition to a telescoping handle which allows you to pull it along on its two rear wheels. All around, this is an awesome deal, even if it were not $40 off, that just adds icing to the cake. Again, don't understand the other reviewers rationale. This speaker has was even more than the features I bought it for.

✔ Yes,
    17 people found this review helpful.1 person did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

2. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.

· 7 days ago
    Pros and Cons
    I bought two of these last week.

PROS: It has great sound and is easy to sync Bluetooth for music. The distance was better than advertised by about 50%. Very light weight. Great price for what it does.

CONS: You cannot send a microphone signal to another speaker using wireless. ONLY music (or other audio) that you Bluetooth to it can be sent wireless to another speaker. You can only send microphone audio by using a cable from line out of main speaker to aux in of a second speaker. This makes it no longer a wireless set up.

The power outlets are automatically disabled when unit is not plugged into a wall for charging. These means you cannot use a wireless microphone that requires additional power in a remote location. With a hundred hour battery life, I would have thought the AC Outlets would work (realizing it would shorten the life accordingly). If you have the unit plugged in to power, you do not need an AC Outlet on the speaker (and there are two of them!), just use a power strip. This seems to be a waste of money in the design and makes it no longer a portable battery operated PA System when needing to plug something else in.

The Bluetooth names are identical on each unit and cannot be changed. This creates confusion when using two speakers.

I have not been able to get a clear FM station tuned in with the speakers, but that may be due more to our location than the radio.

BOTTOM LINE: If you are not using a microphone and have no need for the AC Outlets on a portable device, it is a good system. Unfortunately, those were things I was wanting out of it and the literature did not indicate these issues.

✔ Yes,
    7 people found this review helpful.3 people did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

3. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.

· 4 days ago
    No AM Radio. Just FM.
    I wish this set-up had AM radio functionality.

✘ No,
    I do not recommend this product.
    6 people found this review helpful.8 people did not find this review helpful.
    Helpful?

4. 1 Ratings-Only Review
I just laughed so hard I cried.

B.Dozer

I've had a DeWalt radio for 7 years. Work's perfect. But was told this morning in pcm that we can't have anything in the cab anymore including radios even if you have it strapped down. Anyone else heard this?

rod

Retired 22 years
I've had a DeWalt radio for 7 years. Work's perfect. But was told this morning in pcm that we can't have anything in the cab anymore including radios even if you have it strapped down. Anyone else heard this?

Been tried many times before. don't even bother to fight it. Give it a week or so and they will move on to something else and you can move your music back in.

Bernt Lundgren

Go to Home Depot buy a Ryobi radio buy the large battery and a charger. the Large Battery last for 24 about of play time, this radio has bluetooth and a Aux jack as well as a usb port to charge your phone with. it is small enough to put it in the small wing window with a bungee by drivers side

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm trying to figure out how I can download all of @LeadBelly2.0 22k worth of music.... Is there a way to do this??? I will pay you for your trouble .. Let me know!!
Do you have an iPhone? I'm sure you can do it with others. I have a separate computer ( apple i mac ) just for my music. I have a newer one so the disk drive is external. I find my music from some sites and here it's free and legal. That's a lot of rap music, you might not be interested in. The way I get the bulk of my music is through the library (I'm a big supporter of library's). You import the music into your iTunes account and when you add new music you sync your phone using the charging cable.

The trick I learned with getting the music in there in large capacitys is compressing it. With apple most music is 256 unless you bye it from them, then it's like 384. I compressed mine to 128. The sound quality sounds great to me. If you need anymore help pm me and we can work something out.