Looking for currently best way of tunes for truck.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm trying to figure out how I can download all of @LeadBelly2.0 22k worth of music.... Is there a way to do this??? I will pay you for your trouble .. Let me know!!

I think I may have a few more than him.

Music.jpg

MC0493

JBL Charge 3, reasonably cheap, waterproof, more than loud enough for any truck. I can get 3 days on a charge and it also doubles as a phone charger if needed. Then just pick a device to play music from, i use my ipod via bluetooth since i dont have a big data plan to stream on.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
new country--crap
rap------------crap
hip-hop-------crap
You can find plenty of stuff still being released, all the way up until now, far better than anything over thirty years old if you look for it.

Oh Shoot

I've had a DeWalt radio for 7 years. Work's perfect. But was told this morning in pcm that we can't have anything in the cab anymore including radios even if you have it strapped down. Anyone else heard this?
Pcm message was the flavor of the month speech

JL 0513

I have this Altec Lansing Life Jacket speaker.

Long battery life, big sound, water/dust proof, shock proof rubber shell.

Expensive though. I keep it locked down with a cable through its handle.

510G66f0z8L._SX425_.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
I bought a $27 (it's $35 now) bluetooth speaker off Amazon 2 years ago and it still works great. Will last for 10+ hours on a full charge at 80% volume. It's not big and bulky and fits snug in the frame above the driver side door so the sound comes almost at ear level. Highly recommended!

https://w ww.amazon.com/RIF6-Bluetooth-Rechargeable-Microphone-Carabiner/dp/B00OACKL7Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1489953088&sr=1-1&keywords=rif6+bluetooth+speaker

Ghost in the Darkness

Over the years I've used a milwaukee jobsite radio, portable sirius satellite radio, lifejacket 2 portable speaker, and numerous bluetooth earpieces to stream music through. Except for when using the sirius satellite radio I have loaded up my old Samsung s4 phone with music, audiobooks, and comedy stuff to play whatever I want. What I use now and have found to work best for me is the goNovate g10 earbud. You can listen to whatever all the time and you can hear whats going on around you too for safety reasons. Its tiny and I have an extra and 2 more at home to swap out when I need to. Brand new they last on a charge for about 7hrs or a little more and cost a little under $20.

rod

Retired 22 years
It has everything you need...AM, FM AND 8-track!!!
il_570xN.1169540323_qw8l.jpg

Panasonic RS-836A Boombox AM/FM Stereo 8-Track Player Portable Radio

Kind of like I used for 25 years or so. I had mine converted to run off UPS power so I never had to buy batteries. It looks like it went through WWII but it still works.

Nj187

Saw someone have this in vehicle. Hook up to battery under the passenger side steps. Then Long double usb cigarette charger and had phone and Bluetooth speaker hooked up all day while driving. I was impressed.

Attachments

• BFED4597-356D-4530-80AC-84C633D8608A.png
    BFED4597-356D-4530-80AC-84C633D8608A.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 120