Looking for info

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ohh, they tip just not cash

Cookies,brownies,Jars of peanuts deer sausage, during the .22 ammo shortage had a gun dealer give me 2 bricks of .22 ammo and enough booze to float a boat

I used to get a lot of Amish pastries that would rot your teeth just looking at them.

Those folks love their sweets.

rod

Retired 22 years
So I would assume that is the rate we should be at if our raises were not contributed to our pension fund that is in massive trouble and being hit with 22%less . Because of course I am about to retire and was always sent the amount of 5800 to 6000 a month from the pension fund and now we will be lucky to get 3400 a month

That would be a $400 a month raise for me---I would take it in a heartbeat.

rod

Retired 22 years
Ohh, they tip just not cash

Cookies,brownies,Jars of peanuts deer sausage, during the .22 ammo shortage had a gun dealer give me 2 bricks of .22 ammo and enough booze to float a boat

I did get my share of cookies, booze and fruitcake but $5 was the most I ever got cash money.

CoolStoryBro

I was wondering if anyone knew approx how much in contractual raises from last contract went to pension fund. Some say $1.00 and some say 1.50. And I would assume this was nationally not just in upstate area

Not national. My local has never diverted raises to pension. 36.40 an hour here.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Look, I think it is important to realize that you all must make the necessary sacrifices required to allow Dave to retire as soon as possible?
Absolutely.... I think we all should set up a go fund me account on behalf of Dave....get him out of here as soon as possible...