Looking for info

Over disciplined0123

I was wondering if anyone knew approx how much in contractual raises from last contract went to pension fund. Some say $1.00 and some say 1.50. And I would assume this was nationally not just in upstate area

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Your local decided how much of your raise was diverted to pension. Its not the same nationwide.
We currently make 35.99 in Wisconsin.

Over disciplined0123

So I would assume that is the rate we should be at if our raises were not contributed to our pension fund that is in massive trouble and being hit with 22%less . Because of course I am about to retire and was always sent the amount of 5800 to 6000 a month from the pension fund and now we will be lucky to get 3400 a month

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was wondering if anyone knew approx how much in contractual raises from last contract went to pension fund. Some say $1.00 and some say 1.50. And I would assume this was nationally not just in upstate area

Are asking how much of our split raise was diverted to our pension?

We are losing the 2/1/18 split raise.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
So I would assume that is the rate we should be at if our raises were not contributed to our pension fund that is in massive trouble and being hit with 22%less . Because of course I am about to retire and was always sent the amount of 5800 to 6000 a month from the pension fund and now we will be lucky to get 3400 a month
We did the math and someone retiring in wisconsin would still get like 100$ less a month then you guys even after your cuts. Your pension was outrageous.

542thruNthru

Yeah that's ridiculous. You wonder why it went belly up. I think it's pretty much obvious.

Over disciplined0123

Yes but you NY guys get $$$$$$ in tips and the Wisc. guys get squat. Mid-westerners don't tip people who make $35 an hour base pay.
I had one route in 25 years I ever got a tip over 20 bucks and that was Christmas time. Are you referring to like New York City. Like the big apple and where Wall Street is . We are no where near there

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, you’re now getting ready to retire and you just realized the plan is in trouble?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes but you NY guys get $$$$$$ in tips and the Wisc. guys get squat. Mid-westerners don't tip people who make $35 an hour base pay.

Ohh, they tip just not cash

Cookies,brownies,Jars of peanuts deer sausage, during the .22 ammo shortage had a gun dealer give me 2 bricks of .22 ammo and enough booze to float a boat

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Ohh, they tip just not cash

Cookies,brownies,Jars of peanuts deer sausage, during the .22 ammo shortage had a gun dealer give me 2 bricks of .22 ammo and enough booze to float a boat
I get an average of about 5 bottles of booze as gifts every Christmas.

I get an average of about 5 bottles of booze as gifts every Christmas.
4709081.gif