Looking for info

Over disciplined0123

Not me And not my best friend who just retired about a year and a half ago but was on the fence about it because he didn’t know his correct pension amount and went to Syracuse to see the amount he was going to be getting and decide he could live off 4800 a month. For over 30 yrs of service. But now it has been cut to 3300 .. not enough and now He now has a full time job .... he didn’t know the situation no one did. You have no idea what your talking about . No one knew what the cuts were going to be

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not me And not my best friend who just retired about a year and a half ago but was on the fence about it because he didn’t know his correct pension amount and went to Syracuse to see the amount he was going to be getting and decide he could live off 4800 a month. For over 30 yrs of service. But now it has been cut to 3300 .. not enough and now He now has a full time job .... he didn’t know the situation no one did. You have no idea what your talking about . No one knew what the cuts were going to be

You are correct in that no one knew the amount of the cuts but are incorrect or perhaps naive to think that these cuts were not necessary.