BrownBrokeDown

Pump money back into the company. Pretty simple really.

I keep telling my wife this farm won't put more money in our pocket but it'll save us a ton on taxes and that tax money will go to buy things of actual value instead of go to the government. Therefor increases our net worth.
Sorry but wrong. Try looking overseas for their money

rod

Retired 22 years
Pump money back into the company. Pretty simple really.

I keep telling my wife this farm won't put more money in our pocket but it'll save us a ton on taxes and that tax money will go to buy things of actual value instead of go to the government. Therefor increases our net worth.

you going to get you some of them farm subsidies that pay you NOT to grow crops?

BrownBrokeDown

also major breaks like Ge putting :censored2:tons of money in an engine that the army doesn't want but is backed by the government. in otherwords raping the system.

BrownBrokeDown

you going to get you some of them farm subsidies that pay you NOT to grow crops?
I've always wondered, why the government, instead of paying them to not grow crops, pay them for the crops and use it to reduce the payout of welfare. So like heres 75% of what you get now and some food.

I have heard, but never looked it up, that under FDR there was a government food program that bought the extra crops from farmers. don't know if it is true or not.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've always wondered, why the government, instead of paying them to not grow crops, pay them for the crops and use it to reduce the payout of welfare. So like heres 75% of what you get now and some food.

I have heard, but never looked it up, that under FDR there was a government food program that bought the extra crops from farmers. don't know if it is true or not.
With modern hydroponics just tell them to grown their own damn food.

They got no problem growing weed in their apt.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I would find out how 15 Fortune 500 companies were able to not pay a single dime in Federal taxes in 2014 and do what they do.
Overseas subsidiaries in low tax countries. Apple for example incorporated their Europe division in Ireland. A majority of their cash on hand is actually in Irish banks, not American.

BrownBrokeDown

Reading the last post in a series of replies inside a thread is not conducive to comprehension of the last reply. As it was a reply to a reply to a reply to a reply to a comment all in the same thread, it is understandably difficult for me to comprehend how it is a derailment.

Future

Victory Ride
Reading the last post in a series of replies inside a thread is not conducive to comprehension of the last reply. As it was a reply to a reply to a reply to a reply to a comment all in the same thread, it is understandably difficult for me to comprehend how it is a derailment.
K take that and get a asprin