Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What if? Lol, I couldn't live that one down.

What would wifey say if your center won and you didn't get in the pool?
I’d say would you rather I spend $2 for a shot at 8 million or $2 for a shot at 300 million.

The difference in odds is .000000001% or .00000001%. She’s good with math so she’d understand.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why not do both?
Cause essentially you’re just pissing away $2 more for the chance at a lot less money.

Why not just spend $4 and get yourself 2 tickets?

If I told you the odds of winning were virtually the same between game a and b. Game a pays out $250. Game b pays out 250,000. Which one you gonna play?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Cause essentially you’re just pissing away $2 more for the chance at a lot less money.

If I told you the odds of winning were virtually the same between game a and b. Game a pays out $250. Game b pays out 250,000. Which one you gonna play?
I get what you’re saying but he has a point with being the only one in his center to not win.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This would make a great play! @Brownslave688 comes home and tells his wife that the Center won the jackpot and he's not in it! They both laugh and joke about not having to worry about $21 million!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I’m playing both. If the cost of a chance is relative to the lottery cost of a chance, say fifty cents, hell even for two dollars, I’ll take a shot at $250.