Louisville to Pittsburgh

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Stop bullying the new guys you deep triad trait shower.

Perhaps.
Had to look that one up, that’s a new one to me. I don’t really know what the guy was looking for. If I told him the hub he wants to move to is a s* hole, would that change his mind about moving for school? If so, then maybe he shouldn’t do it.

randomq

I'm not a man you :censored2:ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

Is there a ramp or is it just a warehouse?
Do I have to ride the bus after I enter like I did in Louisville to get to my specific building?
Is it a busy warehouse or does it being smaller make a difference in that?
ETC

I'm not asking you to make a :censored2:ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I'm not a man you *ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

Do I have to ride the bus after I enter like I did in Louisville to get to my specific building?
ETC

I'm not asking you to make a *ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.
Calm down, little girl. Should have known with all the bitching you’re doing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Had to look that one up, that’s a new one to me. I don’t really know what the guy was looking for. If I told him the hub he wants to move to is a s* hole, would that change his mind about moving for school? If so, then maybe he shouldn’t do it.
He's a ma'am...

Git

They

Ass

I'm not a man you *ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

ETC

I'm not asking you to make a *ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.
Dear Lord
LMFAO

NAHimGOOD

ETC

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

NAHimGOOD

I am the resident Louisville to Pittsburgh liaison...

Specializing in topics of movement and heat.

How may I assist you