Louisville to Pittsburgh

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not a man you *ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

Is there a ramp or is it just a warehouse?
Do I have to ride the bus after I enter like I did in Louisville to get to my specific building?
Is it a busy warehouse or does it being smaller make a difference in that?
ETC

I'm not asking you to make a *ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.
Calm down sista

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not a man you *ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

Is there a ramp or is it just a warehouse?
Do I have to ride the bus after I enter like I did in Louisville to get to my specific building?
Is it a busy warehouse or does it being smaller make a difference in that?
ETC

I'm not asking you to make a *ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.
Pm me babe these dumb :censored2: don’t know what they are talking about
I’ll get you on the right track

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1626048483063.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ladies and gentlemen, as we enjoy this scenic view looking downtown from Webster Avenue, straight up ahead you'll see BNY Mellon Center (Formerly One Mellon Center) and immediately adjacent to that the tallest building in Pittsburgh, the U.S. Steel Tower. Further on westward you'll see my personal favorite, One PPG Place with it's neogothic architecture making it's distinct imprint on the Pittsburgh skyline. Looking more north and almost out of sight you'll see Fifth Avenue Place, beautifully clad in granite and green glass. This concludes our tour. Please enjoy your stay.

Ladies and gentlemen, as we enjoy this scenic view looking downtown from Webster Avenue, straight up ahead you'll see BNY Mellon Center (Formerly One Mellon Center) and immediately adjacent to that the tallest building in Pittsburgh, the U.S. Steel Tower. Further on westward you'll see my personal favorite, One PPG Place with it's neogothic architecture making it's distinct imprint on the Pittsburgh skyline. Looking more north and almost out of sight you'll see Fifth Avenue Place, beautifully clad in granite and green glass. This concludes our tour. Please enjoy your stay.
giphy (2).gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did you see all that trash?!?!?