Louisville to Pittsburgh

Poop Head

Judge me.
And she squats
200.gif

Fuzzy Brown

I'm not a man you *ing idiot. I'm just asking about the facility and work environment.

Is there a ramp or is it just a warehouse?
Do I have to ride the bus after I enter like I did in Louisville to get to my specific building?
Is it a busy warehouse or does it being smaller make a difference in that?
ETC

I'm not asking you to make a *ing decision for me. I've made my decision. I just want info about the new workplace I'm going into. I think you've hit your head too many times at work and lost some braincells, learn how to read.

What is this warehouse you speak of?

Drink Craft Beer

Have fun in Pukesburgh. Every time you order a soda they’re not gonna know what you want. It’s called pop and it has bits of coal floating in it most times.
Funny thing about your post is you're probably being dead serious. Wouldn't think using a different word referring to the same thing would get one so triggered.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Never get a drink from a fountain machine...

They are only thoroughly cleaned when they break down...

And that's a maybe.

Mold and mildew is in the lines.

Hope this helps

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Funny thing about your post is you're probably being dead serious. Wouldn't think using a different word referring to the same thing would get one so triggered.
He's wrong. I've never heard anyone unironically call it pop until I met a bunch of out-of-state people in college.