Love fest

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You are lying.
You have done it, and you've rated/charmed your other usernames' posts too.

The fact that you have the ability to delete your posts makes your challenge for me to prove it pointless. That's one of the many problems with you being a moderator and having a non mod account at the same time.
Please be advised that all the mods can see what has been deleted or edited and by which mod. I intentionally set it up that way several years ago after we had a disgruntled mod that went back and deleted a lot of posts before quitting. Took me quite a while to manually go back through 1,000's of posts to undelete stuff. Nowadays we have mod logs.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Uh, you have repeatedly done that with your two usernames. Sometimes you even respond to your own posts and attempt to have a conversation with yourself.... Not sure if that's your version of a cry for help or what.

I'll wait for @cheryl to give clarification of the rules before I decide to follow your lead. We'll see where this can of worms you've opened goes.

All member actions like post ratings are visible to other members on that members profile: https://www.browncafe.com/community/members/cheryl.1/

If you feel like carrying on some sort of multi username campaign go for it. Seems like a HUGE waste of time to me, but it's gone on here many many times. I usually leave the accounts alone, unless they start interacting. Then the interacting multiple accounts all go into the mod queue.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Please be advised that all the mods can see what has been deleted or edited and by which mod. I intentionally set it up that way several years ago after we had a disgruntled mod that went back and deleted a lot of posts before quitting. Took me quite a while to manually go back through 1,000's of posts to undelete stuff. Nowadays we have mod logs.

We know @Monkey Butt / @Old Man Jingles is useless as a log, and therfore have a mod who is a log, but do you have a record of mod Behavior

BrownArmy

You are such a pathetic whiny-butt, I'm sure you will not accept her answer.
You have no right to offer anyone advice on gambling or alcohol abuse.
Just a low class person that tries to berate and tear others down to make you feel better about yourself.
Obviously, it's not working as you display you are still a miserable person.

How many accounts are you posting under?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You are such a pathetic whiny-butt, I'm sure you will not accept her answer.
You have no right to offer anyone advice on gambling or alcohol abuse.
Just a low class person that tries to berate and tear others down to make you feel better about yourself.
Obviously, it's not working as you display you are still a miserable person.
TOS violation, post reported

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You're so triggered, you're really grasping now.
source.gif

floridays

Awesome, so I guess I'll start making a bunch of usernames this ought to be fun.
I'd be ashamed to cal
All member actions like post ratings are visible to other members on that members profile: https://www.browncafe.com/community/members/cheryl.1/

If you feel like carrying on some sort of multi username campaign go for it. Seems like a HUGE waste of time to me, but it's gone on here many many times. I usually leave the accounts alone, unless they start interacting. Then the interacting multiple accounts all go into the mod queue.
Not to be contentious, but I have noticed some profiles are blocked. It's a given I am a :censored2:, but your previous statement uses the word "all." My question, are all actions open to view, am I just an extreme :censored2:, or does all depend on the definition of "all." I can submit examples readily.