Love fest

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'd be ashamed to cal

Not to be contentious, but I have noticed some profiles are blocked. It's a given I am a :censored2:, but your previous statement uses the word "all." My question, are all actions open to view, am I just an extreme :censored2:, or does all depend on the definition of "all." I can submit examples readily.
Individual users can block their profiles from other members.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Holy crap, you're still triggered. Get a life old man.
Dipsticks trigger me.

Why don’t you try adding value to Brown Cafe instead of using it to prop up yourself due to the bad feelings you have about yourself.

If you are honest with yourself, I doubt you are as worthless as you feel about yourself.

You don’t have to cut others down.
You are a good person.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dipsticks trigger me.

Why don’t you try adding value to Brown Cafe instead of using it to prop up your bad feelings you have about yourself.

If you are honest with yourself, I doubt you are as worthless as you feel about yourself.

You are a good person.
Lulz.
You're so mad.
What a sad existence you live.

floridays

Dipsticks trigger me.

Why don’t you try adding value to Brown Cafe instead of using it to prop up yourself due to the bad feelings you have about yourself.

You are a good person.
Probably some truth in there somewhere.

floridays

Great meltdown, I wasn't aware of the previous posts at my last response. Monkey or Jingles, actually both, You own some Drive in.