• Neither

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Either

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes Aj I love Menards. That is my first choice. Went to Fleet farm last week in WI, It was great. But HD is 15 minutes away, menards is like 40 and Lowes 30, so I go with hd most times, unless its a large project.

P

pickup

We are replacing our back door and storm door. Ordered a real nice one with the internal blinds. The storm door has the self storing screen, it kinda rolls up into the top of the door.

I imagine the blinds on the door you have right now were on the outside of the window and damaged slightly and thus did not work 100% efficiently. Translation: you can see your neighbors and you don't like that one bit.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I imagine the blinds on the door you have right now were on the outside of the window and damaged slightly and thus did not work 100% efficiently. Translation: you can see your neighbors and you don't like that one bit.
What about the sunbather next door ?

rod

Retired 22 years

Also lumber, building supplies, sporting equipment etc-- They are know as "The Mans Mall" and even sell t-shirts with that logo on them. They sponcer many community events and are noted here for putting on the 4th of July parade. Every year they go throught the parade route and give out American Flags to everyone. Thousands of flags. I bet over the years I have collect 500 of them myself.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Also lumber, building supplies, sporting equipment etc-- They are know as "The Mans Mall" and even sell t-shirts with that logo on them. They sponcer many community events and are noted here for putting on the 4th of July parade. Every year they go throught the parade route and give out American Flags to everyone. Thousands of flags. I bet over the years I have collect 500 of them myself.

My daddy would say, "...if ya can't find it at Mill's...ya don't need it......"

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like either one but use HD more often because it is closer than Lowe's. ACE is a favorite also but ACE tends to be a little more expensive.

over9five

Staff member
Two suggestions---add a second closer and be gentle with the roll-up screen.

Copy that. I almost think it comes with two, you can't put one in the middle. Just one at the top or bottom would be kind of awkward, I'd think.

Lol, sooo many people!

What about the sunbather next door ?
I have to trim the hedges, getting hard to see her. I'm hoping it will be sunny tomorrow....

I know! A fine upstanding cow such as yourself does not need an electric fence.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I like Lowes over Home Depot anytime. I have saved money on bigger projects, plus our Lowes donates more to the community. I used to be an Eagle Scout Advisor and Lowes would often donate or give big discounts to a project we would be working on. My local Home Depot and Walmart are just about impossible to get donations out of. I'm not even going to mention that the Atlanta Falcon's owner wants to build a new stadium with a retractable roof for a billion dollars that the local taxpayers will have to help fund.

newtothis

Lowes baby!!!!! They say "let's build something together"..... The Home Depot says "if you can build it we can help".... Wtf happens if I'm not handy. At Home Depot I'd be .ucked