Lunch and 60/70hr rules.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
No one has a straight answer in our building.

Management says unpaid lunch doesnt count towards 60/70 hr rule, but does count towards your daily 14hrs of service.

i cant seem to find the answer. can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

be careful, if you have an over 10hr bonus, that doesnt count towards hts of service, even though its reflected on your time card ( which makes sense)

Management says unpaid lunch doesnt count towards 60/70 hr rule, but does count towards your daily 14hrs of service.

i cant seem to find the answer. can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

be careful, if you have an over 10hr bonus, that doesnt count towards hts of service, even though its reflected on your time card ( which makes sense)
Lunch doesn't count towards your 60/70 but it does count against the 14 hour rule.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Lunch is included in the 14. But doesn’t count to the 60/70 rule

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Lunch doesn't count towards your 60/70 but it does count against the 14 hour rule.
You sound just like management @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U ???