Lunch Runners

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I use to do pickups , they got sick of sending another driver to get the pickup pieces due to 21:00 eta.
🧔✊
Yep! that how to do it especially with internationals and next-day airs they don't want to miss the shuttle to the airport, but in some others cases they don't care.

So you just sit on Main Street and eat?
No.... I’ll start looking for a place at about 12:30. One that is sunny when it’s cold. Shady when it’s hot. Maybe a parking lot, a park, the shoulder of a road less traveled.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No.... I’ll start looking for a place at about 12:30. One that is sunny when it’s cold. Shady when it’s hot. Maybe a parking lot, a park, the shoulder of a road less traveled.
On a few routes I cover I could tell you in the morning where I’ll probably be eating lunch based on the stop count. Occasionally I will break off a short distance to a restaurant or gas station but I prefer to go to a park or a quiet parking lot.

657 Magnum

How do I get my friends at work, (friends because we hang out outside of UPS), to STOP RUNNING THEIR LUNCHES???

I show them they still take the hour out of their paycheck, they constantly have to help, (which the complain about), the stop counts keep rising, but yet, they keep taking 20-30 minute lunches, and that's if they take them at all...

Any advice would be
How do I get my friends at work, (friends because we hang out outside of UPS), to STOP RUNNING THEIR LUNCHES???

I show them they still take the hour out of their paycheck, they constantly have to help, (which the complain about), the stop counts keep rising, but yet, they keep taking 20-30 minute lunches, and that's if they take them at all...

Any advice would be great
On the weekend of whatever tell them they need to set a pace for themselves and stay consistent. Don’t complain if u are out there running urself into the ground then they say go help that’s ur fault. If they don’t listen let them be you can still be friends lol do ur own thing, they will eventually get fed up and come to realize there bodies won’t be perfect forever. Hopefully they realize before they start breaking down Bc they are unsafe. Only way ur out there killing it and runnin is by being unsafe. Which in turn puts you right into some knee braces lol. No shot they make it 25-30 years running they will be torn apart physically by then if they do and be hunched over and bow legged. There’s prime examples I’m sure I’m ur center of 20+ year drivers who wear braces, can barely walk or stand lol

Non sequitur

When I seen this story I thought it probably just a few runner/gunner's.
Better keep up the pace lady's.
Turns out those monkeys were a bunch of off duty feeder drivers.
Screenshot_20210409-114726~2.png
Screenshot_20210409-114739~2.png
Screenshot_20210409-114750~2.png

AKCoverMan

Any advice would be great
Are they working while clocking unpaid lunch or just taking less or no unpaid time. Two very different things.