Lunch skippers

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Put it to you this way: In feeders, it's called a meal, not a lunch.
images-29.jpeg

feeder meal..lol

JL 0513

Here's a question, how many of us take a full hour during peak? I have to admit I just took a half hour each day the few weeks up until Christmas. I had days where I had 275 stops (on a route that averages 145 the rest of the year). Didn't want to be delivering much later than 8/8:30. Once I've been around longer, I may take the full lunch.

Problem with peaks numbers, if anyone cares, is that with a helper the paid day is far harder to achieve scratch even though you're working twice as fast. The only way I got close was if the helper literally ran the stops off. Yet UPS says not too run and they come up with an unattainable planned day.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Here's a question, how many of us take a full hour during peak? I have to admit I just took a half hour each day the few weeks up until Christmas. I had days where I had 275 stops (on a route that averages 145 the rest of the year). Didn't want to be delivering much later than 8/8:30. Once I've been around longer, I may take the full lunch.

Problem with peaks numbers, if anyone cares, is that with a helper the paid day is far harder to achieve scratch even though you're working twice as fast. The only way I got close was if the helper literally ran the stops off. Yet UPS says not too run and they come up with an unattainable planned day.
We only have half an hour and I'm pretty sure most of us skipped at least some of it. Peak is a different animal. Not because of trying to attain the numbers, just trying to survive it.