Made in China says fu to effeminate men

Non sequitur

Americans have been worrying about this decline in manhood for a very long time.

THE DECAY OF AMERICAN MANHOOD (1917)

BY JD THOMAS | MAY 15, 2018

Battle Creek, Michigan

History records nothing so wonderful as the development and progress of this great nation in the last hundred years.

But a blight has struck us.

American manhood is decaying.

We are going morally at a terrifying rate.

We have foes at home more deadly and destructive than our European enemies.

Davenport has shown that one in every hundred men is mentally defective, insane, epileptic, habitually criminal, or feeble-minded.

Recent military examinations have brought out most appalling facts.
Having a stable traditional family is the foundation of any healthy, thiving society. Everything else is just psychobabble that tries to excuse a screwed up life.

refineryworker05

Having a stable traditional family is the foundation of any healthy, thiving society. Everything else is just psychobabble that tries to excuse a screwed up life.
This is all nonsense. I am not against traditional families, but the idea that is the foundation of healthly thriving society is nonsense. It really and truly is meaningless blather. There are Hundreds of millions of people right now who have traditional families and they live in terrible conditions and their nations aren't thriving. Hell for most of human history no matter the family formations people were dirt poor and struggling. The idea that men marrying women and having children leads to societal propersity and health is just irrational. Again I am not against traditional families, but this belief is just pure make believe.

refineryworker05

Name a prosperous society that didn't come about with men marrying women and having children.
I can name ones that do have men marrying women and they struggled mightily. I don't understand your point. If something is true then it is true either all of the time or most of the time. And men and women getting married and having children most times does not produce a thriving society.

I can assure you if you tried to calculate human thriving based on single parentage in various nations historically. I don't think you'll find declining marriage rates have ANYTHING to do with that nation's economic or educational or health or prosperity. America has higher oow births than ever, and yet the population is richer than ever, more educated than ever, crime from a historical perspective is relatively low, etc and so on.
I am not against traditional families but this idea that they are the foundation of a thriving nation is like believing in witchcraft. It is fiction.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can name ones that do have men marrying women and they struggled mightily. I don't understand your point. If something is true then it is true either all of the time or most of the time. And men and women getting married and having children most times does not produce a thriving society.

I can assure you if you tried to calculate human thriving based on single parentage in various nations historically. I don't think you'll find declining marriage rates have ANYTHING to do with that nation's economic or educational or health or prosperity. America has higher oow births than ever, and yet the population is richer than ever, more educated than ever, crime from a historical perspective is relatively low, etc and so on.
I am not against traditional families but this idea that they are the foundation of a thriving nation is like believing in witchcraft. It is fiction.
You didn't answer the question.
I'll take that as an admission that you're wrong.

Carry on.

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20210905-130735~2.png