MAGA HATS MEDIA BIAS

Box Ox

Snowflakes

I can't say I wouldn't threaten to sue the :censored2: out of media outlets if they pumped out false information about my own kid.

What do you think the parents of kids who have been falsely accused of being racist bigots (and are likely being bombarded by the outrage machine because of it) should do? These kids are are about to be applying to colleges, jobs, and starting the rest of their lives. Very bad time to be defamed.

MAKAVELI

I can't say I wouldn't threaten to sue the :censored2: out of media outlets if they pumped out false information about my own kid.

What do you think the parents of kids who have been falsely accused of being racist bigots (and are likely being bombarded by the outrage machine because of it) should do? These kids are are about to be applying to colleges, jobs, and starting the rest of their lives. Very bad time to be defamed.
Defamed? Lmao!

It will be fine

Uh huh.

de·fame
/dəˈfām/
verb
past tense: defamed; past participle: defamed
  1. damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel.
He was wearing a MAGA hat. Half the country if not more would assume he’s a racist for that alone. His smirk is just icing on the cake. He defamed himself.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He was wearing a MAGA hat. Half the country if not more would assume he’s a racist for that alone. His smirk is just icing on the cake. He defamed himself.
Wrong, especially when you see the whole video. It was edited on purpose for that effect. The fake news media ran with it.

Box Ox

Of course not. They'll get a free pass from people like you. No Black Hebrew Israelites to blame here. But it's ok because they were prosecuted in the media, right? Smh
FACT CHECK: Is This Picture from a Covington Catholic High School Basketball Game?
Falsely accused?
How so?

Have you heard that the picture is from one of their theme nights? A "black out", in this case? They happen at high school and college athletic events. They happened at my university. Because one of our colors was black. Look at everybody around the guys wearing the paint.

I'm a Democratic voter every time. But not admitting that the media made a big mistake on this one does the Party no favors.

MAKAVELI

Have you heard that the picture is from one of their theme nights? A "black out", in this case? They happen at high school and college athletic events. They happened at my university. Because one of our colors was black. Look at everybody around the guys wearing the paint.

I'm a Democratic voter every time. But not admitting that the media made a big mistake on this one does the Party no favors.
I don't care what you call it. It's :censored2:ing racist. It's really sad that someone who claims to be a Democrat excuse that behavior from an educational institution.

Box Ox

I don't care what you call it. It's :censored2:ing racist. It's really sad that someone who claims to be a Democrat excuse that behavior from an educational institution.

Everybody around them was wearing black. It was the theme of the night. And they're kids who might have never even heard of blackface. If they had been painted any other color, it would have been no problem. They just happened to be painted in black, surrounded by a sea of fellow high school students who were also wearing black. And still choosing to go ahead and ascribe racist motives to people to make a political statement, especially when those people are kids, is a really dangerous path to go down.

vantexan

Why aren't you condemning the black activists attacking those kids with vicious comments? Why are you against making America great again? There's much more to that slogan than what you believe racist undertones. The U.S. had slipped in many categories, and for much longer than Obama's tenure. Why not try to make America great again? If you believe that America was always great then why does the Left tear at it so harshly?

MAKAVELI

Why aren't you condemning the black activists attacking those kids with vicious comments? Why are you against making America great again? There's much more to that slogan than what you believe racist undertones. The U.S. had slipped in many categories, and for much longer than Obama's tenure. Why not try to make America great again? If you believe that America was always great then why does the Left tear at it so harshly?
You know I'd have more respect for these Magot's if one of them stepped up to them and manned up instead being a bunch of pusillanimous targeting an old frail man.