Make the Teamsters dangerous again

Commercial Inside Release

Shouldn't we at least see contract proposals before we strike?
Definitely! But, preparations are the duty of every teamster. Talk of strike should probably be moved to a non-public forum, which also restricts new users.

We have the infrastructure to get the word out privately through the locals, at any time.

nWo

Guys we are not even remotely close to going on strike.

You should be saving money regardless. Because that's what adults do. You shouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck.

nWo

Start submitting contract proposals.

So far the main two things I've heard

22.4s make too little.

New hires make too much.

Now those 2 seem to be opposite demands. So Idk how Sean will be able to figure that out.

PT Car Washer

Guys we are not even remotely close to going on strike.

You should be saving money regardless. Because that's what adults do. You shouldn't be living paycheck to paycheck.
Amazes me how someone making $40/hr is living paycheck to paycheck. Some guys lose half their check gambling every weekend. Pitiful.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Definitely! But, preparations are the duty of every teamster. Talk of strike should probably be moved to a non-public forum, which also restricts new users.

We have the infrastructure to get the word out privately through the locals, at any time.

Well, the ones who are afraid to strike should definitely keep their traps closed. Only the smart, prepared, courageous, good union members should talk about striking on a public forum. Cause, you know, strategy.