Make the Teamsters dangerous again

I caved in to peer pressure right after I made book. On the hook for 2 bucks a week. I know I can cancel it, but I guess it's one of many things I just overlook about the union. I've never thought us workers had a political party that could represent us.
They are getting any more of my stinking money.

Once they endorse Obama my entire center got off of the drive.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think @Wally was only suggesting that the union encourage members to set up personal savings accounts, in their own names, in case of a strike. And maybe the accounts would come w some perks. Not that the union would control the funds.
Exactly. Like an old school xmas club.

Karma...

ive heard that the return of the turkeys is up to the individual districts with their costs being each districts costs and not the company's aka Atlanta costs as was the case previously..

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Maybe. Let's not approach negotiations w any humility. The company won't.
I couldn;t agree more,we are on the same page.I was making a point that the 2018 was SO bad that it will take two or three contracts just to get rid of 22.4's. The company will be loath to put that genie back in the bottle

Whither

Scofflaw
I couldn;t agree more,we are on the same page.I was making a point that the 2018 was SO bad that it will take two or three contracts just to get rid of 22.4's. The company will be loath to put that genie back in the bottle
Right on, in that case, let's aim higher than we dare :wink-very:

satellitedriver

watch out, he loves being a scab but when called out about it he cries and reports you lol. I got put in Time Out for letting him know my thoughts on Scabs hahaahaahahahaaha
I never, ever put anyone on report, so speak the truth, not B.S..
Check the records.
Watch out, lies always can come back to haunt you.
When did I cry?
I cry out, about the truth of 97 strike.
One day I hope to be able to (as the Brit's politely say) shed a tear on Carey's grave.

satellitedriver

All we got was $50.00 a week from the union in ‘97. They need a strike fund
In 97 the teamsters strike fund was broke, so they had to borrow 5 million dollars from the AFL-CIO , to meet that $50 a week strike paycheck.
In Texas, the BA and all his staff received full pay, no matter how long the strike lasted.
To add insult to injury, the teamsters subtracted $40 from the first $50 strike check for union dues.
A scab was born.
Several years later, the teamsters told AFL-CIO to basically screw themselves.