Making scratch

Mo19072

Im going to start my 30 days next week and I’m reading other threads here and I’d like to understand certain terminology. People are talking about X number of clicks.
1. What does clicks mean and how do you go over them?
2. Does making scratch basically mean not going over Orion’s time and mileage?
3. Should I always follow trace and only brake it for airs and pick ups?

Thank you

rod

Retired 22 years
Chances of making scratch as a new driver is slim and none unless you drive like hell and skip breaks. Good luck--stay safe.

Snack

Ask around and find out who among the current drivers qualified on that route. They will have a ton of helpful info for you, including the best way to run the route. You don’t have to follow Orion 100%.

Mo19072

Ask around and find out who among the current drivers qualified on that route. They will have a ton of helpful info for you, including the best way to run the route. You don’t have to follow Orion 100%.
The last guy who ran it was just disqualified hhhh

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Im going to start my 30 days next week and I’m reading other threads here and I’d like to understand certain terminology. People are talking about X number of clicks.

Thank you
What shoes are you going to wear?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thank you

@Turdferguson

You’re so helpful talk to this lad

Mo19072

Oh boy, that doesn’t sound good
Not worried about that part because it was 21 y old kid who never set foot in his truck until start time. Took lunch everyday to actually eat an complained to the center all the time. I’m surprised they even let him finish his 30 days.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not worried about that part because it was 21 y old kid who never set foot in his truck until start time. Took lunch everyday to actually eat an complained to the center all the time. I’m surprised they even let him finish his 30 days.
So, he did what your supposed to do?