MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT ADVICE FOR WOMAN DURING LOCKDOWN!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Wally, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Wally

You going to wear that?

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Does it make me look fat?

4. Wally

Bring hubby a sammich.

5. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Wally

You might want to rethink that.

If the government there has to warn its females NOT to nag, what do you think those men are enduring?

7. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Is that one of those places where all you have to do is turn around twice and repeat "I divorce you" 3 times and its a done deal?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Wally

Don't forget the mother in-law lives in the hut too. That's how wifey learned to beotch all the time.

9. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

sounds like those little Malaysian fellas need to learn the art of the
    Pimp Hand

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Wally

Left or right?

11. Knock off

Knock off Indecision knock off

Screenshot_20200403-102933.pngI ain't playing

12. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

I lived in Malaysia back in the early 70's when our family was in the Peace Corps.
    Women had to walk 3 steps behind their husbands. The men ran everything but I don't remember them being overly harsh.

One US dollar at the time was worth 3 Malaysian dollars so you could live like a king. That has changed now . The beach we used to go was empty but now there are hotels there.

We loved in there, especially the food. The country has a good amount of Chinese and Indians and the food was fabulous. I didn't want to come home but then our stint was up.

The only negative of the place was the rain in the winter months. It would rain for 2 months straight. The weather stays warm but you have to stay indoors for 2 months which feels like a lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. Wally

It's clear that these Malaysia gals do not know basic pandemic protocol!

Doll yourselves up for hubby.
    Make a sammich.
    No nagging.

14. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Don't most of those "girls" pee standing up?

15. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

That picture ^^^^^^ IS a Malaysian woman.

16. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

@wrongs mail order bride?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

The Malaysian women are gorgeous. Out in the country they wear sorongs and go topless.

We lived in a small town Kuantan on the east coast. I was the only white kid in the high school so for a short time learned what it was like to be a minority. Racism has no borders. the Chinese and Indian students treated me well but the Malays disliked Americans.

The schools were all male or all female ( at that time ). Everyone actually thought that all Americans were rich and the streets were paved in gold. They drove me crazy with that and constantly asking me questions about America.

Another downside was they thought I would be the best in all sports since I was American. Their national sport is soccer and I wasn't that good. Never played until we lived there.

They also assumed I would get straight A's but they were ahead of us Americans in their school system. It took awhile to catch up. When I got back to states and tooks some tests they told me Icould skip mysenior year in high school and the first year of college. But I wanted to graduate HS with my friends.

Some of the best Chinese and Indian doctors in the world come from Malaysia. To this day we will only see mostly Indian doctors here.

18. TheBrownFlush

TheBrownFlush Well-Known Member

Can you give me directions to this place you speak of?

19. Wally

YIKES

20. sailfish

sailfish Duke of Doúchebaggery

It's funny watching all these people being forced inside to actually be together now and driving each other insane. Maybe humans really are meant to be alone after all.