Management found a new loophole..

UPSER1987

It's always good to snap a pic of "Other Work" at the end of the day becuz they can delete Driver Assist any time they want to after you punch out.

You can edit a time card in the gts system. A dcs timecard has no edit function (cannot be changed). You would just need to ask for your dcs timecard if there were a question.

F

Frankie's Friend

You can edit a time card in the gts system. A dcs timecard has no edit function (cannot be changed). You would just need to ask for your dcs timecard if there were a question.
Edit other work in GTS and the DDR is affected.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Long story short, I needed help finishing off my route here recently, Sup sends me a guy with a already loaded EDD of my full route. Instead of me transferring my EDD to his, he just delivers from from the already loaded EDD. I called said sup and asked why, was told it gives dispatch a raise, so it looks like nobody had to help anybody, and appears on paper that work is evened out. Also looks as if it was delivered from the original route. We don't even scan anything to transfer. Just give him the boxes and he already has a loaded EDD.. Don't get me wrong it's a hell of a lot quicker, but now it's going to mess with my numbers and Orion percentage. Also, those boxes are my responsibility until they get delivered. God forbid the help loses a box, it would come right back on me. No record of the transfer. Seems like dishonesty/falsifying numbers!? I hate to be that guy, but can anyone provide some language on this?
Make sure that guys work wasn’t combined with yours

Mooseknuckle

Nope, just a quick way to give him credit for the notion that none of this will impact the drivers pay so it didn't look like I was trying to take credit for it.

And please, everyone knows you have no friends... :)

(fill disclosure, neither do I)

I'd be stoked to have him as my Steward!

dudebro

You can edit in GTS, but every edit is logged anyway, so anyone with access can see the edits.

F

Frankie's Friend

The timecard edits are printed and posted daily in a binder right next to the wor for all to see in my center. Keeps everyone honest. Problem is most drivers don’t take the time to review the wor- otherwise they would see any errors immediately
The management here has never made the book available nor have they enlightened the work group about it's existence.

F

Frankie's Friend

That's why you need to keep a notebook. You can match your stops and paid hours with the DDR.
(Some people call it the over under sheet)
Driver Daily Recap, Driver (Daily) Dispatch Report, (and Dumb Drivers Running) is called a couple different report names here.
I rarely ever look at that sheet as long as my paid hours match up.
Some fools care about the overallowed (for those on bonus plans I apologize) and they actually talk to management about it, validating "standards" to their chagrin.

Driver Daily Recap, Driver (Daily) Dispatch Report, (and Dumb Drivers Running) is called a couple different report names here.
I rarely ever look at that sheet as long as my paid hours match up.
Some fools care about the overallowed (for those on bonus plans I apologize) and they actually talk to management about it, validating "standards" to their chagrin.
But at least you could see if they number of stops you did matches what the report says.

UPSER1987

The management here has never made the book available nor have they enlightened the work group about it's existence.

Ask for them to provide it. I’m not a contract expert but I believe it may be there somewhere. Since it’s been provided never had a problem with someone claiming diad information was changed.

I believe the wor, ddr, over under sheets are the same reports under different names depending where you come from.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The timecard edits are printed and posted daily in a binder right next to the wor for all to see in my center. Keeps everyone honest. Problem is most drivers don’t take the time to review the wor- otherwise they would see any errors immediately
Ask for them to provide it. I’m not a contract expert but I believe it may be there somewhere. Since it’s been provided never had a problem with someone claiming diad information was changed.

I believe the wor, ddr, over under sheets are the same reports under different names depending where you come from.
Article 12 National Master:

The Employer shall not alter the information from the DIAD board, or information recorded through the use of any other technology, so as to diminish an employee’s compensable time, without the employee’s knowledge. Further, the Employer shall post for an employee’s review, a copy of the PTE edits for each day. No supervisor shall use a DIAD, or any other information recorded through the use of any other technology, under the name of an hourly employee unless the employee is present. This includes for the purpose of training and demonstration.

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

Why are you trying to dampen bubble's thunder when he's charging into a righteous crusade against management? :)

Here's what likely happened. Driver needed help. Had a driver willing to work part of a day just to go help. So the center sent said driver to help with the same route downloaded to his board so 1) easier to transfer work, 2) it does not look like the center dispatched an additional route that day (which they did not in fact do).

This could be a case of the center manipulating the system to actually make the reports closer to reality, and therefore more honest than they would otherwise be. It could also be the center trying to hide shenanigans. Hard to tell with the information present.

Either way, if there is dishonesty, it is between one level of management and another. To @Mugarolla 's point, no drivers paycheck will be harmed in the making of this days dispatch. So, any worry over it, and any righteous indignation fired up over it are both a compete waste of energy.
No way anything dishonest ever happens. Lol.