Management messing with my start times

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
One was a supervisor-in-training and the others were setting up the scanning station and just getting things ready such as opening all the doors.
When you looked around and saw no union members there doing work that should of been a clue you might of been there to early.

Jkloc420

99.9% of the time “ I didn’t get paid 3 weeks ago...they said they would take care of it.”
It depends what kind of mangement you got, i had an issue with my pay in regards to ot, i got my check a couple days later without a grievance

Boston25

It depends what kind of mangement you got, i had an issue with my pay in regards to ot, i got my check a couple days later without a grievance
Yeah management around here is terrible. They will cut a check and that will be wrong too. But when I was on the road I never had a payroll issue.

PTPeanuts

When you looked around and saw no union members there doing work that should of been a clue you might of been there to early.

Actually there's a couple of guys who are always in there working before I even get there.
Which is more or less what I wrote in my post that you quoted but apparently didn't read.

Jkloc420

Actually there's a couple of guys who are always in there working before I even get there.
Which is more or less what I wrote in my post that you quoted but apparently didn't read.
I skimmed it because it is all the same, people dont take the time to get a union book or ask people they work with questions. A lot of them dont know they can even ask people above part time supervisors if they want to know stuff

542thruNthru

I skimmed it because it is all the same, people dont take the time to get a union book or ask people they work with questions. A lot of them dont know they can even ask people above part time supervisors if they want to know stuff

giphy-42.gif