Manager who unjustly fired me has been fired himself

Channahon

:)
I was terminated from UPS over 8 months ago , I found out yesterday from a reliable source that my center Manager was terminated for being Dis honest and for manipulating time cards and the building manager was forced into early retirement . Will this help my arbitration ? details of my termination are posted under UPS disscutions "Is the pen mightier than the sword " and " I was fired because my manager didnt like me.

Have you thought to write a book? Your story continues on and on and is amazing.

trickpony1

Tie-
We've had our indifferences. Some were in good fun and some became a little heated. Thanks for stepping up to the plate for ol' Trick. It's a statement of your true colors.
I personally have better things to do than make stuff up, in real life or the internet.

Dragracer-
I don't know what I was thinking. It wasn't tie that stepped up to the plate .....it was you. sorry.

tieguy

Banned
Its a clear sign that deep inside you really seek my love and support. While you speak anti-management you actually look to me for an occasional approving nod and a pat on the rear. :thumbup1:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I don't think anyone's buying that tale for a second either.

No job back, no rehab.

You want rehab you’ll have to approach BEFORE you show up intoxicated and request it.

Once you report for your shift and it is suspected that you are inebriated (clocked in or not) you’ll be given the drug/alcohol screen and if it’s positive you’re gone.

If you refuse to take it you’re gone.

UPS doesn’t have to wait until you clock in. They don’t have to wait until you actually buckle yourself in and turn the key. They don’t have to wait until you drive off the property or beyond a 5 mile radius or any other BS.

It’s a slam dunk and your union *can’t* do anything about it, except, possibly, try to get you a job at the hall driving a dump truck or garbage truck.

You buy into more BS stories than anyone on earth – then you pass them on.

Trickpony and his coprophage club... what else to say?
He never said he was fired for being dirty in a test. Its always nice when a coward signs in under a different name to post what hes scared to under his name.

over9five

Staff member
"Its always nice when a coward signs in under a different name to post what hes scared to under his name."

Second that. How 'bout it, UKBS? Man-up, and tell us who you are!

Where is the BrownCafe Moderator Team??? That was a disgusting and unacceptable flame at Trickpony.

Cole

Let's see the company blatantly violated the contract and made him work after calling in that he was injured. Then they didn't immediatley take him to the hospital, it was obviousley a bad injury, but the management chose to try to hide an OSHA recordable injury, same manager was fired for dishonesty. Yes he had a couple of swallows of beer because he thought his life was in jeopardy, and he was off the clock and not in official capacity for the company.

Yeah you got a case bro. just don't sit idle and wait for it to play out.

BlownOut1200

CYA all the way!!
When I was still part time on the sort isle,a couple of new hires got caught smoking pot in the parking lot on break and the one that agreed to take a drug test was the only one who kept his job. I'm not sure if he had to go to rehab or not but I know he was back at work within a couple of weeks.