Managers fired

Blackadder 2

My center will have us bring miss loads back to the building, don't sheet them. We give them to the any on road in the building when we get back, they then get a DIAD and sheet them as no such street or no such number. So we don't have missed packages.

Re-Raise

My center will have us bring miss loads back to the building, don't sheet them. We give them to the any on road in the building when we get back, they then get a DIAD and sheet them as no such street or no such number. So we don't have missed packages.
Same here...until they get caught

Re-Raise

Show up an hour and a half early and go through your car from front to back?
CBD5844C-5602-466A-90EA-D7491B2280A4.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

All three center managers in my building got fired. The district manager got fired too. I know it has something to do with falsifying a bunch of stuff but I’m not sure of all the details. Think I care?!

You know who really needs to be fired the people who fired them!!! They create the environment!!

JackStraw

If you’re the only one who got caught, a real man should take responsibility for his own mistakes without selling out anyone else.

Unfortunately the guy who got caught wasn’t a man with honor and integrity, he’s a management snake with no loyalty. Couldn’t just go down for his own mistake by himself, he had to :censored2: up the livelihoods of 4 other men.

Unless the other 4 set this guy up to take the fall and he didn't want to take a bullet for these conniving SOB's.

clean hairy

Send a diad message
"I have a package for delivery to town 35 miles off route. Obvious misload" "do you want me to deliver it?"
If you do not want me to deliver it, how do you want me to enter it into the diad?"
Then, you are working as instructed.

Re-Raise

Send a diad message
"I have a package for delivery to town 35 miles off route. Obvious misload" "do you want me to deliver it?"
If you do not want me to deliver it, how do you want me to enter it into the diad?"
Then, you are working as instructed.
Sheet as NI1...we called the consignee. WRONG!

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Show up an hour and a half early and go through your car from front to back?

Most packages are not even loaded then at my place. You’re showing up just to sort stuff that one of the minions will come in and mess up again, so basically you will still have to sort out what you just sorted out. Then you step out the back of your car only to realize I wasn’t even getting paid for that as you watch another 20 boxes, 3 tv’s and a set of tires go in the back.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Most packages are not even loaded then at my place. You’re showing up just to sort stuff that one of the minions will come in and mess up again, so basically you will still have to sort out what you just sorted out. Then you step out the back of your car only to realize I wasn’t even getting paid for that as you watch another 20 boxes, 3 tv’s and a set of tires go in the back.
I remember when I first started preload I worked across from a guy and he would barely load one of his cars. So I asked him one day why he stacked almost everything out and he said the driver ALWAYS comes in early to sort his truck so he didn't want to waste him time putting stuff away that he was going to move anyways.