Mandatory masks

542thruNthru

What are these warning letters for though? Failure to work as directed? Are masks part of our appearance guidelines?

There are many contradictions. This needs to go to a panel/arbitrator ASAP, or go the actual courts.

Its being fought but yes it was work as directed/failure to follow proper procedure. This is the old copy but we have since gotten a new one I just don't have a pic of it.
20200407_195206.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
We have drivers getting warning letters from customer complaints about face masks.
Read the covid preamble at the top of the teamcare page 1 directing you to the CDC guidelines.....that read you cannot be made to wear a face mask if it creates a physical hardship.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
What are these warning letters for though? Failure to work as directed? Are masks part of our appearance guidelines?

There are many contradictions. This needs to go to a panel/arbitrator ASAP, or go the actual courts.
It'll be going there...just to be deadlocked.

GenericUsername

You think the virus just magically goes away in a couple weeks if no one goes anywhere?

If nobody goes anywhere, how can the virus survive without spreading? It's going to sit on the host long enough for either them get infected and die, or them build an immunity to it. If everyone stays home, we stop/slow the spread of it through the community. Look at New Zealand for instance. Zero cases of Covid-19 are in that country right now, but guess what, they stayed home. They didn't go out and celebrate holidays, go to family BBQs, etc. They're being praised for it actually whereas we're the cow's ass of the world right now because idiots are all like "MURICA MY FREEDOM GUNS AND YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

Faceplanted

If nobody goes anywhere, how can the virus survive without spreading? It's going to sit on the host long enough for either them get infected and die, or them build an immunity to it. If everyone stays home, we stop/slow the spread of it through the community. Look at New Zealand for instance. Zero cases of Covid-19 are in that country right now, but guess what, they stayed home. They didn't go out and celebrate holidays, go to family BBQs, etc. They're being praised for it actually whereas we're the cow's ass of the world right now because idiots are all like "MURICA MY FREEDOM GUNS AND YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."
I love how people bring up other countries that do not have the us constitution. It’s 100% irrelevant. Deaths are down 80%. How much more do deaths have to go down to make you feel comfortable?

zimbomb

Some places in the world lockdown to stop the virus. Here in America we lockdown to simply mitigate our health system from getting overwhelmed. The numbers in many parts of the country are not good. Sure you could shack this "flu" like a bad cold, but what level of care will you get if you get in a car accent when your local healthcare system is on its knees.

Faceplanted

Some places in the world lockdown to stop the virus. Here in America we lockdown to simply mitigate our health system from getting overwhelmed. The numbers in many parts of the country are not good. Sure you could shack this "flu" like a bad cold, but what level of care will you get if you get in a car accent when your local healthcare system is on its knees.
Please show me which health care system is on its knees. Florida is having a “historic outbreak”, yet our COVID hospitalizations are down from peak, our icu’s are not at capacity. What is the problem? Please explain to me because I don’t follow.

Even Houston which the media said was “on its knees” is still doing ok.

typical icus run at 85-90% capacity to stay profitable, a 5% increase is far from a big deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
None of that is true.
Carry on.

zimbomb

Please show me which health care system is on its knees. Florida is having a “historic outbreak”, yet our COVID hospitalizations are down from peak, our icu’s are not at capacity. What is the problem? Please explain to me because I don’t follow.

Even Houston which the media said was “on its knees” is still doing ok.

typical icus run at 85-90% capacity to stay profitable, a 5% increase is far from a big deal.
Maybe this is hard for you to understand. Rolling back reopenings are to prevent a problem tommorow (3-5 weeks public health policies see results).

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
At pcm out stewards told us ups cannot make us wear masks and the Union is standing behind us, especially in this heat. They said if you get sent home it will be a paid day and we got your backs. We will see how it goes. In our county the major has issued a mask mandate stating Friday, it does stare if you work outside and can social distancing you do not have to wear them. Its all a bunch of Bs