Mandatory masks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Driver in my center got a message it is now mandatory. If you choose to fill out an exemption form you will be forced to wear a face shield

the same medical condition that would exempt you from a mask may exempt you from a face shield.

they want you to wear a mask to stop covid19 viral particles, god forbid you are exempt from this, now they penalize you by wearing a face shield that does nothing to stop covid19 from entering or exiting your face.

when did ups change the appearance guidelines? When did masks become part of our uniforms? Why is this happening when deaths per day in the USA is down about 80%?

the executive order in my county exempts transit agencies. UPS is by definition a transit agency. This has nothing to do with legal “compliance”
They are using "infected" numbers to push their agenda now. Never mine the fact that the death numbers for healthy people are now in the same range as regular flu.

Faceplanted

Maybe this is hard for you to understand. Rolling back reopenings are to prevent a problem tommorow (3-5 weeks public health policies see results).
Please show me once statistic that shows this. Show me one clinical study that proves this. You won’t find one.

JUST WAIT 2 MORE WEEKS BRO!!!!

Florida hit record positive tests over a week ago. Hospitalizations are flat. Have you ever though for a second that maybe there was a massive amount of people with covid19 that didn’t know they had it. Based upon a massive increase in testing, and based upon the increase in antibody testing. This is the only explication. You will not accept this as fact though because it goes against what you think

Attachments

• 35A6A179-8961-414C-92A7-9230F149EB08.jpeg
    35A6A179-8961-414C-92A7-9230F149EB08.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 84

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If nobody goes anywhere, how can the virus survive without spreading? It's going to sit on the host long enough for either them get infected and die, or them build an immunity to it. If everyone stays home, we stop/slow the spread of it through the community. Look at New Zealand for instance. Zero cases of Covid-19 are in that country right now, but guess what, they stayed home. They didn't go out and celebrate holidays, go to family BBQs, etc. They're being praised for it actually whereas we're the cow's ass of the world right now because idiots are all like "MURICA MY FREEDOM GUNS AND YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."
You do realize New Zealand has the population of Louisiana? How are you going to shut down a country the size of the United States? Plus this is the land of the free get out of here with that talk. I think nature should take its course and it be survive of the fittest. Survive rate is 98.5% this is too much, but come elections you won’t even hear about it anymore.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If nobody goes anywhere, how can the virus survive without spreading? It's going to sit on the host long enough for either them get infected and die, or them build an immunity to it. If everyone stays home, we stop/slow the spread of it through the community. Look at New Zealand for instance. Zero cases of Covid-19 are in that country right now, but guess what, they stayed home. They didn't go out and celebrate holidays, go to family BBQs, etc. They're being praised for it actually whereas we're the cow's ass of the world right now because idiots are all like "MURICA MY FREEDOM GUNS AND YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."
Don’t understand much about viruses huh?

how did the virus get to humans? From another host? We know pets can be a host. most viruses can lay doormat for years and years under the right conditions just waiting. The virus itself isn’t just going away. No matter what we do.

Faceplanted

Don’t understand much about viruses huh?

how did the virus get to humans? From another host? We know pets can be a host. most viruses can lay doormat for years and years under the right conditions just waiting. The virus itself isn’t just going away. No matter what we do.
It has never been proven by a clinical scientific study that a virus can even jump from another animal to a human.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You do realize New Zealand has the population of Louisiana? How are you going to shut down a country the size of the United States? Plus this is the land of the free get out of here with that talk. I think nature should take its course and it be survive of the fittest. Survive rate is 98.5% this is too much, but come elections you won’t even hear about it anymore.
Survivor rate is higher than that in the healthy population under 70.

Brownslave688

It has never been proven by a clinical scientific study that a virus can even jump from another animal to a human.
It would really be almost impossible to do because you’d have to catch the virus exactly when it mutates. But anyway. Wasn’t really the point.

The point is no it’s not just going to go away because people stay at home. Otherwise we could do it every Flu season.

Yolo

Why not just put a mask on before you enter a business then take it right back off when you leave? Seems fairly simple

AwashBwashCwash

You can't stop people from going anywhere.
The virus will always spread.
China literally welded people inside their apartments until they were dead. Is that seriously your solution?

All over a virus that has a death rate of less than 1%.
This is your apocalypse?
It's a joke, dude.
Keep listening to the fear-mongers on news, they're your friends and only want to tell you the truth. Totally not just hyping it up for ratings, like they do with everything.

Brownslave688

You can't stop people from going anywhere.
The virus will always spread.
China literally welded people inside their apartments until they were dead. Is that seriously your solution?

All over a virus that has a death rate of less than 1%.
This is your apocalypse?
It's a joke, dude.
Keep listening to the fear-mongers on news, they're your friends and only want to tell you the truth. Totally not just hyping it up for ratings, like they do with everything.
You know I expected some type of lockdown like this eventually. Something that was really hitting kids hard. Like 15%+ in those under 20. I never expected we would see this for something that kills well under 1% of the people it infects. Even more so than that something that is killing those under 30 at about the same rate as lighting strikes do. Just crazy

zimbomb

As soon as you touch your mask it’s contaminated so will you be putting a new mask at every business you go into?
Yes you contaminated the mask the second you put it on. It's kind of the whole idea of the public covering their face holes. You keep your :censored2: to yourself the best you can. Now if you want to increase your protection and others around you look in to disposable electrostatic charged melt blown fiber's. Nano fiber is definitely the future, lighter, longer lasting and easy to self sanitize.

AwashBwashCwash

You know I expected some type of lockdown like this eventually. Something that was really hitting kids hard. Like 15%+ in those under 20. I never expected we would see this for something that kills well under 1% of the people it infects. Even more so than that something that is killing those under 30 at about the same rate as lighting strikes do. Just crazy

They're testing the waters to see how much they can get away with.
Possibly prepping the public for mandatory vaccines or tracking apps.
This is just a trial run for way weirder :censored2: down the road.
Same thing they did after 9/11.