Mandatory Team Building

tacken

How about management not over-dispatch "slow guy" every friend'n day of the week! BTW, "slow guy" has NEVER asked for help on a route. Management just sends "slow guy" out with more work than he can complete in 9.5 hours. It's all part of their plan to pit drivers against drivers hoping to get more work out of everyone. However, "slow guy" just works the same "30 year" pace day in and day out, regardless of circumstances, so that he can actually make it to retirement age.
So they only over dispatch "slow guy" ? Seems like management does a lot of over dispatching. So I will go help him and then he can come help me.

MrBates

So last Friday a qualified driver completely bombed their route and now we have to have some bs team building meeting thing tomorrow. Me and 3 other drivers are getting “taught how to be team players” because we didn’t help. The best part is no one ever asked any of us to take packages from slow guy jones, they expected us to ask slow guy jones if they needed help. You’re high outta your mind if you think I’m gonna volunteer for extra crap. Especially on a Friday. So how’s your night going guys.

Management again trying to turn it around on us when they screw up. I'm always willing to help another driver and take some overtime, but I'd never go rogue and just take stops from another driver. That call has to come from the supervisor who should have been keeping tabs on the stop count. With the tracking system, the supes know exactly how much work a driver has in real time! They get paid to manage, we get paid to work as directed.