Manufacturing Hits a Ten Year Low

Non sequitur

Micro capitalism is the local farmers market. Every purveyor has to pony up a table fee to access the market. Local products are preferred and competition is set at a same product vendor limit. Get to know the farmer or craftsperson and see there operation/work.

Here is the guiding principal:. Economies are for mankind and not mankind for economies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Micro capitalism is the local farmers market. Every purveyor has to pony up a table fee to access the market. Local products are preferred and competition is set at a same product vendor limit. Get to know the farmer or craftsperson and see there operation/work.
That's some yuppy :censored2: right there fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I give him about a month. Every day, a new bomb drops that weakens an already tenuous hold on both reality and the presidency.

Continue to worship at the Altar of Idiocy.
Aaaaaaannnnnyyyy daaaaayyyyy nnnnooooooowwwwww.

Lulz

1570407391651.png

rickyb

Capitalism is a word that describes an economic system. Saying capitalism doesn't care about morality is on par with saying my ceiling fan doesn't care about algebra. I will say, far from being perfect, capitalism is set up to work more closely in accordance with actual human behavior than any other system humanity has attempted to establish.
you need to learn about the other systems. capitalism has alot in common with the ones that didnt work

Non sequitur

Unregulated capitalism leads to the same place as communisn, monopolies. Security and exchange commission are the keystone cops.