March Madness

brapkurst

I am a hockey guy at heart, but man does the NCAA do a good job marketing March Madness. I do a bunch of brackets every year and follow the games religiously for the next 2.5 weeks. So for those who participate, what are your Final Four teams?

65Goat

Louisville, Ohio St., Georgetown and Miami. I feel like you have to take a few long shots to seperate yourself from the pack. So far, I've missed the New Mexico, Pitt, and Missouri games. I'm tied for first in a 50 bracket pool. Still a long way to go.

brapkurst

Nice, I have done six brackets so I cant go through them all, but I agree, you have to take a few long shots to have a good chance at winning. One I had New Mexico in the FF and on another I had Wisconsin so that hurts, but doesn't totally rule me out. In my experience as long as you have three final four teams and the overall winner, you have a great shot at a prize. I feel Florida and Duke are the two non-number one seeds who are the top candidates to win. Also Miami, just a lack of experience there as compared to the prior two. Good Luck!

brapkurst

What a first weekend it was. Im in great shape actually leading in two pools and second in another. Only one bracket is totally minced meat haha

brapkurst

NO WAY haha. My best one contains 13 of 16 Sweet 16 teams. Missed Wichita St, Lasalle, and obviously FGCU. I wonder if anybody picked FGCU or Lasalle in any pool to get this far.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Marquette
Time to channel Al McGuire.

"If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job."—Al McGuire