Masks for warehouse workers?

Asher513

I know drivers are starting to wear masks but what about us in the warehouses? My partner has a heart condition. I work preload in a dark dingy facility with who knows how many other people. Which is a huge risk.
Opinions on wearing face masks to work? I mean seriously if the company isnt going to do anything I might as well. It's not like I can take time off anyways.
Oh and of course nothing's been cleaned. Not even the bathroom sink. Not to mention the 2 stalls we have with peep holes instead of a lock.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Warehouse?

vpfVeUp25qUD.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know drivers are starting to wear masks but what about us in the warehouses? My partner has a heart condition. I work preload in a dark dingy facility with who knows how many other people. Which is a huge risk.
Opinions on wearing face masks to work? I mean seriously if the company isnt going to do anything I might as well. It's not like I can take time off anyways.
Oh and of course nothing's been cleaned. Not even the bathroom sink. Not to mention the 2 stalls we have with peep holes instead of a lock.
Sure ... wear a mask!
Your safety (and your partners) safety is your #1 priority!

Also, consider disrobing and taking a shower using soap as soon as you get home.
Isolate your work clothing and wash it with soap ... soap breaks down the virus structure.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Yes you can wear whatever you want. Especially a dust mask. People have been wearing them forever

Brownsocks

Just a dog
We do drivers get these things called masks?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sure ... wear a mask!
Your safety (and your partners) safety is your #1 priority!

Also, consider disrobing and taking a shower using soap as soon as you get home.
Isolate your work clothing and wash it with soap ... soap breaks down the virus structure.

why would you take a shower without disrobing

Asher513

You should donate them to your local hospital.

I have some "nicer" face masks that were given to me by family that I'll be donating. I don't need anything fancy like they do. My partner has a serious heart condition though and can't risk passing something to him so I'm sticking with the cheap ones