Masks required

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The women there sporting beards too !😂😂
designer-beard-transparent-background.png
Download-Clams-PNG-Transparent-Picture-162.png

tadpole

For me, it is almost unbearable to do this job with a mask on. I’ve been putting it on as I enter businesses and senior living areas, and taking it off after I leave. But even wearing it for a short time fatigues me. Now, Washington state is requiring masks. I am infuriated. From what everyone is saying, I’m misguided, selfish, stupid, and don’t care about others dying.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
For me, it is almost unbearable to do this job with a mask on. I’ve been putting it on as I enter businesses and senior living areas, and taking it off after I leave. But even wearing it for a short time fatigues me. Now, Washington state is requiring masks. I am infuriated. From what everyone is saying, I’m misguided, selfish, stupid, and don’t care about others dying.

Ask them if they know how many people die everyday, in general, and what other superstitious behavior they think you should carry out to ward off the insidious demons of death. Seriously, masks don't do anything that coughing or sneezing into your elbow can't do, they increase the risk for the wearer, covid doesn't spread through casual/incidental exposure, the chances of spreading it asymptomatically via casual contact are nil, and the chances of dying if you do catch it are extremely low. What more do they need to know?

Faceplanted

Look over the executive order that mandates face masks. Most of them have an exemption section. This is an example from a county in my state of one of the many exemptions to the face mask mandate

“Persons working in a profession where use of a facecovering will not be compatible with the duties of the profession”

being we are “industrial athletes” and the heat index at this time of year gets around 105 in my state, this is an exemption that can be used by a ups driver.