May 27, 2014 Retro Check

Shift 2

I really do hope one supplement holds out and they drag it out as long as possible, I honestly don't care when I get the check lol.
It’s not like we’re gett double time or something lol it’s just a retro check I’d rather my money now. The only thing that I do like is that if it does keep going maybe until this August I’ll actually be able to see the increase of $1.45 a hr is stead of a measly .70

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The vindictive part about this retro check business is that half of the members who didn't bother to vote or voted yes for that 2 dollar bump will be no longer with UPS by the time this is settled. They will be easily replace by another group of new uninformed transient sheep that will continue to maintain that under 50 percent ratio for the 2023 contract.

Also..consider that the Union will be getting a retro check once this thing is settled for our individual Health and Welfare and Pension funds. It equals to about a dollar per hour back pay for every teamster member (part time and full). Not peanuts..

The vindictive part about this retro check business is that half of the members who didn't bother to vote or voted yes for that 2 dollar bump will be no longer with UPS by the time this is settled. They will be easily replace by another group of new uninformed transient sheep that will continue to maintain that under 50 percent ratio for the 2023 contract.

Also..consider that the Union will be getting a retro check once this thing is settled for our individual Health and Welfare and Pension funds. It equals to about a dollar per hour back pay for every teamster member (part time and full). Not peanuts..
Plus the union will hit us for back dues.