McDonalds Employee Shot In The Head Over Fries

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why's Mom face timing little junior if he's nearby? More eating, less yapping.

She probably ate most of the fries and was trying to scam more.

newolddude

Conveniently it’s always when I want to order one 🤷‍♂️
If you don't want to watch the 30 minute video, I understand. But it's a good watch

To summarize:
-it's a scheme between McDonalds Corporate and the maker of the machines as the maker charges the franchisees for repairs
-that maker also constructs machines for other fast food chains by they very rarely break down
-McDonalds franchisees are only allowed to purchase the ice cream machines meant to fail all the time
-they are not allowed add-ons that will allow them to better diagnose, fix the problem and have greater uptime

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Given that this happened in NYC, the shooter was most likely released back to the streets within hours with no bail needed.
And the city officials wonder why people are leaving in droves.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The suspected shooter has been previously arrested several times, including for grand larceny in 2019 and assault and theft of service in 2018, sources said. He also has numerous sealed arrest cases against him, they said.

Time to put one in his head and save everyone some aggravation and a lot of tax money.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mother of the shooter claims he acted in self-defense.
I wonder if he will be using that same defense for an earlier shooting that had been arrested for ?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone