Meaningless Fluff

Didn't spend a dime.

One of the RV's I walked through was on sale for "only" $89,900. It was gorgeous and had everything you would ever "need" while "camping".

There were a couple of teardrop trailers that were cool---you really need to be good friends with the person you will be sharing it with as they are really small.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Guess you will be,camping alone?

oldngray

nowhere special
Keep it if you are trying to draw me in to your nest. I am pulled to a Fleur like a moth to light.

your bed probably looks like this
$%28KGrHqRHJEUFI-c3Vn-KBSWKnfvE6Q%7E%7E60_35.JPG

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Didn't spend a dime.

One of the RV's I walked through was on sale for "only" $89,900. It was gorgeous and had everything you would ever "need" while "camping".

There were a couple of teardrop trailers that were cool---you really need to be good friends with the person you will be sharing it with as they are really small.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Would you ever buy a nice RV like that? I like the idea of it, seeing the country in one. I'd have a hard time spending $90k++++++ though.

rod

Retired 22 years
Would you ever buy a nice RV like that? I like the idea of it, seeing the country in one. I'd have a hard time spending $90k++++++ though.

I would highly recommend it. Maybe not a hundred thousand bucks worth but some form of RV. We bought a 27 foot Toy Hauler 3 years ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't buy one when I first retired. When the kids were growing up we had a couple of different camping trailers we used almost every weekend. Now days during the summer and fall I load up the Harley in the toy hauler and the wife and I just take off for a few days. During the fall we disappear for about a month. I also use it to attend car races with a couple of buds.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I would highly recommend it. Maybe not a hundred thousand bucks worth but some form of RV. We bought a 27 foot Toy Hauler 3 years ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't buy one when I first retired. When the kids were growing up we had a couple of different camping trailers we used almost every weekend. Now days during the summer and fall I load up the Harley in the toy hauler and the wife and I just take off for a few days. During the fall we disappear for about a month. I also use it to attend car races with a couple of buds.
If I bought one when I retire, I would definitely go with the Toy Hauler. Those are real nice.