Meaningless Fluff

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am on vacation for the next two weeks; in fact, both my on-car and center manager told me on Friday that they wouldn't bug me for two weeks. Well, I guess 4 call-in's and an injury changed their minds, as my on-car called me and my center manager texted me, both begging me to come in today. I politely told both that I would see them on the 8th.

Now, to be fair, had it not been for the start of college, I probably would have gone in, but the volume for the college has just been super crazy this year.

This old body needs a two week break.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am on vacation for the next two weeks; in fact, both my on-car and center manager told me on Friday that they wouldn't bug me for two weeks. Well, I guess 4 call-in's and an injury changed their minds, as my on-car called me and my center manager texted me, both begging me to come in today. I politely told both that I would see them on the 8th.

Now, to be fair, had it not been for the start of college, I probably would have gone in, but the volume for the college has just been super crazy this year.

This old body needs a two week break.
Wow, truly some "Meaningless stuff".
[

oldngray

nowhere special
getting-a-kid-to-bed.jpg