Medicare for All Price-tag 32.6 Trillion!

It will be fine

That’s a pretty bad argument. I’ve never heard someone argue we can’t pay for doctors, hospitals and medication. The argument is we currently pay for it while also paying for advertising, administration and insurance company profits. Under the ACA private insurance must cap the premium money collected spent on administration/profit to 20%. Medicare operates at 2% for administration. It doesn’t take a genius to determine which is more efficient.

vantexan

That’s a pretty bad argument. I’ve never heard someone argue we can’t pay for doctors, hospitals and medication. The argument is we currently pay for it while also paying for advertising, administration and insurance company profits. Under the ACA private insurance must cap the premium money collected spent on administration/profit to 20%. Medicare operates at 2% for administration. It doesn’t take a genius to determine which is more efficient.
Then let's keep Medicare as it is, they seem to have it figured out.

rickyb

David Cay Johnston Retweeted
Shadow Cabinet‏Verified account @ShadowingTrump Jul 30

Happy Birthday Medicare...and perhaps soon Medicare-for-All, since nearly all Democratic presidential candidates are for it and 60% of Americans. http://justcareusa.org/medicare-for-all-important-to-majority-of-2018-voters/ …

DjYX26hVAAAfL9w.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
you guys pay more to insurance than we pay in taxes, so u automatically save when u copy another system.

i think my travel insurance is cheaper than US healthcare, but i prefer government healthcare bc travel insurance asks all these questions which i dont trust
Where does all that money go that the company is not paying for your healthcare?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
you guys pay more to insurance than we pay in taxes, so u automatically save when u copy another system.

i think my travel insurance is cheaper than US healthcare, but i prefer government healthcare bc travel insurance asks all these questions which i dont trust
I’d love to believe you, but I haven’t seen your pay stub.

El Correcto

god is dead

Ricky I’m glad they weeded you out from immigration. You don’t have the stomach to live in a free society based on the principle of :censored2: you.

You wanna raise my taxes to force me into paying health insurance, :censored2: you is what an American would say. Not some pusillanimous lefty who wants Daddy Sam to hold everyone’s hand.