Meeting with boss

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Had 4 different bid routes in my career
Favorite was a route that was 65 to 75 stops and 175 to 200 miles
Had a lot of time for visiting stay at home moms on that route

Bid routes mean lots of sextracurricular activities if you know your way into a woman's bedroom

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Had 4 different bid routes in my career
Favorite was a route that was 65 to 75 stops and 175 to 200 miles
Had a lot of time for visiting stay at home moms on that route

Bid routes mean lots of sextracurricular activities if you know your way into a woman's bedroom
25B67AC1-97E2-4A46-96A2-ABF4F532A5FB.jpeg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Can you point to me in the union handbook where it touched you inappropriately?
What are the possible side effects of anti-anxiety medications?
Like other medications, anti-anxiety medications may cause side effects. Some of these side effects and risks are serious. The most common side effects for benzodiazepines are drowsiness and dizziness. Other possible side effects include:

• Nausea
  • Blurred vision
  • Headache
  • Confusion
  • Tiredness
  • Nightmares
Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

• Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Unsteadiness
  • Problems with coordination
  • Difficulty thinking or remembering
  • Increased saliva
  • Muscle or joint pain
  • Frequent urination
  • Blurred vision
  • Changes in sex drive or ability (The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc, 2010)
If you experience any of the symptoms below, call your doctor immediately:

• Rash
  • Hives
  • Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
  • Difficulty breathing or swallowing
  • Hoarseness
  • Seizures
  • Yellowing of the skin or eyes
  • Depression
  • Difficulty speaking
  • Yellowing of the skin or eyes
  • Thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
  • Difficulty breathing
Common side effects of beta-blockers include:

• Fatigue
  • Cold hands
  • Dizziness or light-headedness
  • Weakness
Beta-blockers generally are not recommended for people with asthma or diabetes because they may worsen symptoms related to both.

Possible side effects from buspirone include:

• Dizziness
  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Nervousness
  • Lightheadedness
  • Excitement
  • Trouble sleeping

sikidiki

I have no side effects because i have been on the medication for so long, and which is why i was approved, no need to copy pasta a google page

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
According to the ADA ( Americans with Disabilities Act ) i am protected and cannot be harassed for using the gps and it is my accommodation.

Are you saying.... you applied for and were granted an ADA accommodation by UPS

to use GPS instead of a map, because of anxiety ? I doubt it.

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

Tell her to fix it with a new time study and add 60 minutes to it
Tell the knowitall blowhard bag to brown up and drive it for you. She prob doesnt even know how to start the truck using the fob.
You can assume that I am not wasting time fiddling around with a GPS device.
Yeah dude we ASSume that becuz you dont even know how to manually punch in a vehicle number.
Dont listen to upstate bud-.hes a bag of wind scab.
also at night time gps is sooo nice, you can see what roads are ahead without having to guess what number just floated by because the headlights on ups trucks are amazing right?
At night the sundial doesnt work bud. FYI...... Using the phone is actually a distracted driving issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

I have no side effects because i have been on the medication for so long, and which is why i was approved, no need to copy pasta a google page
:bsbullf:
Non DOT approved medication is still not approved and it doesnt matter if you're immune to any idiosyncrasies due to longevity or not.

IESucks

So our boss calls me and 4 other drivers in, mind you the regional boss, not the center boss, along with the steward and tells us that because of past supervisors methods that none of us should even be ups drivers, because we all got a "free pass" on our packets during peak. After the initial shock on everyones faces, she continued to say we are all over allowed and asks us how we can fix it.

She points to me and tells me i have to be 1 hour under allowed than i was yesterday, and i tell her its not happening. She asks why and i said, because this is the 2nd time i've been on this route and its not gonna happen, i have no area knowledge.

The steward chimes in and says, i cant believe you are even sending him cold on this route in the first place and with that crappy manual truck, keep in mind the steward did this route before. He also said every single route in that area needs a re study, So after trying to find someone to come ride with me, she realized no one else had area knowledge and i was basically out on my own.

The post offices in those small rural areas close early as well so by the time trace had me show up to one it was closed and i had 9 closed after 5. She continues to tell me since she knows it was my first time on route and that i have no area knowledge she wont give me a warning letter...lol

Every day ive done that route, (2 times) ive come in after 12 hours and ECD everything i couldn't get to. It sucks but i guess every time they send me out cold ill just do my best and punch every address in the gps until it comes to me.
Ups at its best.