Memorial Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
1e35acc0803dc4555bce92f0e95e35c1.jpg

floridays

Honoring these fallen protectors of our freedom.

Captain Eugene Delano Franklin U.S. Army Vietnam

Major Billy Joe Nave U.S. Army Vietnam

Major Stephen C. Reich U.S. Army Afghanistan

Thank You Soldier

floridays

The guest speaker at the Memorial Day program at the local VA Cemetery said it best. "Unfortunately all Memorial Day means to the majority of the population is that cars and mattresses are on sale" . He said when he asked his own daughter what it meant to her she said "its the day the community pool opens".
Fill it with concrete then.

rod

Retired 22 years
A movement is gaining ground where at 3:00 p.m.your local time on Memorial Day stop what you are doing (grilling. boating, visiting relatives-what ever) and do ONE MINUTE of silent prayer for those who fought for your freedom. One minute isn't too much to ask.

oldngray

nowhere special
Last edited:

floridays

I offer my gratitude in person. I don't feel the need to put up some phony statement or meme on the internet like your POTUS.
This is memorial day, that means they were killed in action, your post is BS, you have shown yourself to have no regard for the military, or men and women that wore or wear the uniform. You're a one dimensional black skinned hater of anything that doesn't meet your racist approval, until the United States is transformed into the image you want. Kinda like the last jerk that wanted "fundamentally change" America. Black Power