Message to new parents

Indecisi0n

I know you think your baby is the cutest thing in the world but reality check, it's not . They all.look the same and they all do the same (eat,sleep,poop and annoy). We don't care that little johnny uttered a sound (not a word). We don't care that little Betty ate carrots today . It's your kid, you care AND ONLY YOU.
No I don't want to hold it.
No I don't want to take a picture with it.
Get it off my expensive sofa and go home already.

Happy Thanksgivings!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I know you think your baby is the cutest thing in the world but reality check, it's not . They all.look the same and they all do the same (eat,sleep,poop and annoy). We don't care that little johnny uttered a sound (not a word). We don't care that little Betty ate carrots today . It's your kid, you care AND ONLY YOU.

Happy Thanksgivings!
So-rry Grandpa! Lol

rod

Retired 22 years

Happy Thanksgivings!
You are going to make a GREAT senior citizen.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Happy Thanksgivings!

WTF triggered you tonight?