Michael Jackson....On a lighter note!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I don't know if I heard this right or not. I thought I heard the subject was Michael's funeral plans......and the plans included a white horse-drawn carriage being driven through the streets of L.A. God, I hope I heard wrong.

That parasitic family will make a spectacle of all this. Just put him in a hole already!!:knockedout:

iowa boy

Just put him in a hole already!!:knockedout:

Amen to that!

Thank you more for stating the obvious. Its too bad that this freak of natures life and death are more important and get so much more press time than that of Farrah. Farrah was an icon for a lot of young girls back in the 70s and 80s, young boys were an icon of Michaels back in the 80s and 90s. Thank god for the media!!!!:dissapointed:

P

pickup

OK, I don't know if I heard this right or not. I thought I heard the subject was Michael's funeral plans......and the plans included a white horse-drawn carriage being driven through the streets of L.A. God, I hope I heard wrong.

That parasitic family will make a spectacle of all this. Just put him in a hole already!!:knockedout:

Heck it looks rev al sharpton is involved. the last he got involved with the funeral of celebrity, it was james Brown. I believe the body was paraded in New York City, Atlanta, and god knows where else before they eventually buried it. I believe this went on for three weeks. Peuuu!

I

P

pickup

I have mixed feelings on this one.

I still identify with the younger Michael jackson that wowed us as part of the jackson five and then evolved into the genius behind thriller.

What he became later in life was so bizarre and so sad. So many of us wish for the fame and wealth his life brought without really looking at how it has destroyed so many lives.

you with mixed feelings on a subject? Why are you impersonating tieguy? Seriously, it looks like you have a heart. I've seen glimpses of it before, but this is clear cut evidence . You old softie, you!

P

pickup

Maybe Janet will have another wardrobe malfunction , in an attempt to revive her career.

tieguy

Banned
you with mixed feelings on a subject? Why are you impersonating tieguy? Seriously, it looks like you have a heart. I've seen glimpses of it before, but this is clear cut evidence . You old softie, you!

shush already!

Anyone remember seeing the interview with Michael where he talked about how dad used to belittle him and beat the hell out of him?

Its no wonder he was so screwed up later in life.

wisedragonfly

shush already!

Anyone remember seeing the interview with Michael where he talked about how dad used to belittle him and beat the hell out of him?

Its no wonder he was so screwed up later in life.

I agree with you Tie. There is no doubt that Michael was a bit on the weird side and I do blame Joe Jackson, Michael's father. Michael was not allowed ever to be a child. If he cried to go home while on long tours, his father whipped him then made him perform. Michael was exploited and abused by his father.

I am very sad over Michael's death and I feel he will be missed by more, than not.

It's almost sickening the way people slander him and make fun of him. I believe he was a very lonely person who grieved for a childhood that he was deprived of.

Joe Jackson is rubbing his hands together while trying to figure out a plan to make $$$ on his son's death.

Everyone knows you can't believe everything you read in a tabloid.
I have NEVER believed that Michael hurt any child.

Think of it this way... If Michael molested one of your children, would you accept a pay off from him? NOT!!! Don't you find that weird? If Michael molested my child I would want him in jail or dead. I really believe my husband would have taken him out personally, especially if offered money to just forget about it. So yeah, the poor molested children parents are living high on the hog with Michael's pay off money. How's that for weird??

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Watching the rehearsal at the staples center, it was sad. He looked thin some said, Yes he always did, but Man he was on his dancing. It always intrigued me to watch him dance, and the choreography.
I dont know, if you were doing the type of drugs he was, I doubt you could pull off a rehearsal like that. Heck, just look at how bad Britney Spears was, (forced to watch night after night) I think he died of a heart attack like many 50s guys do. If he was doing some drugs, I dont think it was the kind or amount that the media is pushing for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
tooner...I agree, his dancing looked good.....however, I think the toxicology tests will report drugs that would put an elephant to sleep.

Too may "friends" have already said they were afraid for him for all the drug activity...Uri Geller & Deepak Chopra supposedly both scolded him about it.

tieguy

Banned
tooner...I agree, his dancing looked good.....however, I think the toxicology tests will report drugs that would put an elephant to sleep.

Too may "friends" have already said they were afraid for him for all the drug activity...Uri Geller & Deepak Chopra supposedly both scolded him about it.

I think you're going to end up right.

sad thing too is he has a cardioligist at his house who not only could not save his life but did not understand the basics of CPR.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I originally thought he died of an OD, but I found it hard to believe he would be able to keep up when I saw his rehearsal, it made me think. But you and tie are probably right. I was just hoping it was media hype.

moreluck

golden ticket member
News reports say they found Diprivan at his residence....

Diprivan is used to start or maintain anesthesia during surgeries & procedures.

It is usually kept at just hospitals and day-surgery clinics. People don't have this stuff in their homes.

Now they are looking into possible foreign buying of this drug. If they find out where he got it, those people are in big trouble.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now the IRS is looking for estate $$$., they think about $80 M.
Funny thing I read somewhere that Sony was claiming that the Beatle songs collection were theirs, the only reason that they had not demanded solo ownership to date was to avoid a MJ fan backlash.
Once the final accounting of his estate is done, I think less people will be interested in this circus.

wkmac

I was deeply moved by Stevie Wonder's comments on Michael Jackson.

....... .. … … .. …..
.. . . … . . . . . .. . .. …. .. .. . … ..
... ... .. ... .. ... ... .... ...... ... ... ... .... ..... .. .
.. . . … .. . . . ..
... . .... ... .... .... ...
...... .... .... .... .... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
. .. .
. . .. . . . ...
....... ... ... ... .. .. ....... ... .. .... ... ... .... ....
. .. .. .
.. ....
.. . . . . . .. .. … ..
.. .... .. ... .. ....... ...... .....

I'm certain no one can top that!

To quote the King of Pop"

"I'm Bad!"

:sneaky2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

images
images
images

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was deeply moved by Stevie Wonder's comments on Michael Jackson.

....... .. … … .. …..
.. . . … . . . . . .. . .. …. .. .. . … ..
... ... .. ... .. ... ... .... ...... ... ... ... .... ..... .. .
.. . . … .. . . . ..
... . .... ... .... .... ...
...... .... .... .... .... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
. .. .
. . .. . . . ...
....... ... ... ... .. .. ....... ... .. .... ... ... .... ....
. .. .. .
.. ....
.. . . . . . .. .. … ..
.. .... .. ... .. ....... ...... .....

I'm certain no one can top that!

To quote the King of Pop"

"I'm Bad!"

:sneaky2:

LMAO