Michael Jackson....On a lighter note!

diesel96

I was deeply moved by Stevie Wonder's comments on Michael Jackson.

Quote:
....... .. … … .. …..
.. . . … . . . . . .. . .. …. .. .. . … ..
... ... .. ... .. ... ... .... ...... ... ... ... .... ..... .. .
.. . . … .. . . . ..
... . .... ... .... .... ...
...... .... .... .... .... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
. .. .
. . .. . . . ...
....... ... ... ... .. .. ....... ... .. .... ... ... .... ....
. .. .. .
.. ....
.. . . . . . .. .. … ..
.. .... .. ... .. ....... ...... .....

I'm certain no one can top that!

To quote the King of Pop"

"I'm Bad!"

:sneaky2:

Stevie Wonder is a musical genius !!! :angry:.....lol.....watch and laugh......Warning:....remove the kids from the room

[video=youtube;h0_vTUnokNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_vTUnokNU&feature=related[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
That idiotic family of leeches say they are planning a reality show.

Hey, here's the reality........the only one with talent died June 25TH :knockedout:

wkmac

Stevie Wonder is a musical genius !!! :angry:.....lol.....watch and laugh......Warning:....remove the kids from the room

Absolutely Stevie Wonder is a genius! Yeah I saw Delerious years ago and the Stevie Wonder bit was gut busting. And Eddie Murphy is no slack either. Even Red Skelton said that once Eddie put aside the crude humor, he would become the comic genius that Red believed he was. I love and miss the great Red Skelton who could make you laugh but never at the expense of others.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jackson Doc Says Bye to Cali

Posted Jul 17th 2009 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray has made himself scarce since speaking with the LAPD two days after Michael Jackson'sdeath. We've learned the doctor has high-tailed it out of California, at least for now.

We're told he's in Houston, Texas -- where he has a medical practice -- waiting for the other shoe to drop. As for when that will happen ... our law enforcement sources say it appears to be just a matter of time.

Our sources say the evidence continues to mount ...as LAPD detectives continue what has become an exhaustive investigation. But, we're told the evidence has become clear -- the anesthesia Propofol was the primary cause of Jackson's death, and Dr. Murray is the man detectives believe administered it.

As we reported, the LAPD is treating Jackson's death as a homicide.

Permalink:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/17/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol/

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don't care who you are.
I don't care what your parents did to you.
I don't care how much money you have.
I don't care if you blame somebody else for what was done.
I don't care if you like the music.

If you are a pedophile, and Jackson was, you are some of the lowest scum to walk the earth.
Burn in hell.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't care who you are.
I don't care what your parents did to you.
I don't care how much money you have.
I don't care if you blame somebody else for what was done.
I don't care if you like the music.

If you are a pedophile, and Jackson was, you are some of the lowest scum to walk the earth.
Burn in hell.

Winner. He should have been imprisoned over 20 years ago. His accusers are completely credible, and their stories portray classic pedophile grooming and behavior. The "wedding ceremony" is an even sicker twist on this whole deal. MJ was a sick man/boy/whatever. Good riddance.