Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fair enough---take out her race and the rest of what he says is spot on.
This, from Mr. 11.90 PPD !!
What is your problem? Try picking on a man or is that too hard for you? Can't you post anything without the dig to me? What a man!!
I notice you play this game with menotyou also......also a woman. That speaks volumes about you and your ways. It's not a game. Grow a pair and play with the other bulls or are you afraid they will mount you???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What is your problem? Try picking on a man or is that too hard for you? Can't you post anything without the dig to me? What a man!!
I notice you play this game with menotyou also......also a woman. That speaks volumes about you and your ways. It's not a game. Grow a pair and play with the other bulls or are you afraid they will mount you???

You obviously have a hair up your butt about the Obamas and spend all day digging up dirt on them. 1,000 posts in 17 days and you tell me to get a life? Find something (anything) more constructive to do with your time. TOS is right--you have way too much time on your hands.

I have not interacted with menotyou in over a week nor do I wish to.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about those stories that MO night run for the Senate ?
Maybe now we'll finally find out why the courts stripped her of her law license.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How about those stories that MO night run for the Senate ?
Maybe now we'll finally find out why the courts stripped her of her law license.

Michelle Obama has no intention on running for anything. The right wing rumor mill will say anything just to get your attention.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Clearly, you seek attention with all that you post, then when you get it, you get upset? Thats like fishing and when a fish gets on the hook you complain to the fish.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You obviously have a hair up your butt about the Obamas and spend all day digging up dirt on them. 1,000 posts in 17 days and you tell me to get a life? Find something (anything) more constructive to do with your time. TOS is right--you have way too much time on your hands.

I have not interacted with menotyou in over a week nor do I wish to.
How is what I do with MY OWN time any concern of yours?? Do you cook meals every night.....or do you just do TV dinners.

I went to 3 stores this morning and visited with all sorts of people.............got all the fixin's I need for my favorite chili. All that stuff takes time. I log on to BC when I am up and I log off when I go to bed...................I'm actually at my desk just on & off throughout the day.

How else could I watch the 3 or 4 programs that were taped for me the night before.??
You are too worried about someone else's time.......................
Maybe you and TOS and Klein should call a meeting to discuss my life and my time and what I should do with it.......KMA!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How is what I do with MY OWN time any concern of yours?? Do you cook meals every night.....or do you just do TV dinners.

I went to 3 stores this morning and visited with all sorts of people.............got all the fixin's I need for my favorite chili. All that stuff takes time. I log on to BC when I am up and I log off when I go to bed...................I'm actually at my desk just on & off throughout the day.

How else could I watch the 3 or 4 programs that were taped for me the night before.??
You are too worried about someone else's time.......................
Maybe you and TOS and Klein should call a meeting to discuss my life and my time and what I should do with it.......KMA!

That discussion (should it take place) would take about 15 seconds.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Clearly, you seek attention with all that you post, then when you get it, you get upset? Thats like fishing and when a fish gets on the hook you complain to the fish.

Peace.
In case you haven't noticed TOS Terms of Service say to respond to the idea, article or whatever, not telling people they're old, they don't get it, they waste time,....all of which are not in response to stories posted. The snipes from Special Dave come from out of nowhere and are unprovoked, but I'm not putting up with any more :censored2: from any of the E-4,5,6 or however many of you there are. E = egomaniac.

I will continue to post things that are interesting to me and if you don't like them, don't read them or respond to the topic of the story.

moreluck

golden ticket member
WASHINGTON (Reuters) — First Lady Michelle Obama took the stage at an awards ceremony Saturday with poet Maya Angelou, performers Stevie Wonder and Mariah Carey, and other African American celebrities who called the black community to civic action, starting with voting in the 2012 presidential election.

The taping of the BET Honors, hosted by Black Entertainment Television was held at the historic Warner Theatre in downtown Washington.

It brought out stars including singers Patti LaBelle and queen of soul Aretha Franklin, as well as Washington political figures such as former Secretary of State Colin Powell and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

The politics-meets-glamour event fits in with the recently ramped up efforts by Obama to help her husband, President Barack Obama, win a challenging re-election bid in November.
Obama, in a crimson, one-shouldered gown, presented the Literary Arts award to Angelou and appealed to the crowd to follow Angelou’s example as an activist.

“It is not enough merely to seek greatness for ourselves, we must help others discover greatness within themselves. We need to reach down and reach out, and give back and lift others,” she said.

Speakers at the ceremony praised the Obamas for being the first black family in the White House and told the audience to “vote like your life depends on it.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sunday, January 15, 2012 @ 11:19 pm | Mooch On Why She Likes To Waste Untold Millions of Taxpayer Dollars On Vacations: It’s For The Kids…
The needle on the bull**** detector just snapped off.
The Obama family lives their life in the spotlight, but Michelle shared the behind-the-scenes details of family life in the White House.

“We absolutely live in a bubble,” Michelle said. “So I have to keep my kids on track to do things that we would do as if we weren’t here.

Whether it’s vacation or camp or taking a trip we would normally take. It’s letting them get outside of the bubble, to get them to a place. That’s so important and I fight for that, for them.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
(winter in D.C....why the sleeveless???)(where's the St. John knits???)

January 15, 2012 @ 8:12 pm | Obama Using Mooch’s Birthday To Push Reelection Campaign…
Because isn’t every girls birthday dream gift a $38,500 per head fundraiser with liberal one-percenters?
(Chicago Sun-Times) — First Lady Michelle Obama turns 48 on Tuesday, and the Obama re-election campaign is using her birthday to help organize the troops for the November elections.

In 2011, Mrs. Obama celebrated her 47th birthday when President Barack Obama took her to a fancy dinner at The Source, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant in the Newseum in Washington.

In 2010, Mrs. Obama was also taken out by her husband for a 46th birthday dinner, to Restaurant Nora, one of the nicest special-occasion places in Washington.

In 2009, Mrs. Obama was busy getting ready for the inauguration — the Obama administration is three years old in January — and celebrated her 45th birthday on the inauguration train traveling from Philadelphia to Washington.

The Obama 2012 campaign — a data driven enterprise — posted a birthday card for Mrs. Obama and asking people to sign it; a technique used to develop supporter or potential supporter engagement, gather updated contact information, find out which app was the most effective, and what parts of the country responded to the appeal

moreluck

golden ticket member
Queen Michelle overheard muttering something about eating cake.
ARIANNA HUFFINGTON: I’d love [Michelle] to be more [like] Eleanor Roosevelt right now, because the country needs an Eleanor Roosevelt who’s going to go around and at the same time that she’s doing fundraisers in Beverly Hills and Bel Air, she should go to South Central [Los Angeles], I mean, if I were Michelle Obama right now, I would not go anywhere for a fundraiser without going and seeing the places where there is pain, where there is struggle, where there is homelessness, where there is unemployment