MICROWAVES OR A/C IN OUR PACKAGE CARS

Would you like a microwave in your truck?

• MICROWAVE

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • AIR CONDITIONING

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
?

kZCmKrXPhsIm.png

ManInBrown

90 degrees is nice and cool. Try 115.
Laughable comeback. There’s two places in America where it even has the possibility of reaching 115. Nevada and Arizona and 115 is a few times every year. Been to both places. I’ve felt the heat there. 90 where I am is more sweltering than 115 there. Kewl story. Again package drivers whine too much about AC. I did the job. AC wouldn’t even help. Man up and move on. The job is what it is. As my old center manager would say a few times a year in PCM. There’s the door. McDonald’s is hiring.

If Sean thinks AC should be top of mind, we are all in trouble because he’s lost.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Laughable comeback. There’s two places in America where it even has the possibility of reaching 115. Nevada and Arizona and 115 is a few times every year. Been to both places. I’ve felt the heat there. 90 where I am is more sweltering than 115 there. Kewl story. Again package drivers whine too much about AC. I did the job. AC wouldn’t even help. Man up and move on. The job is what it is. As my old center manager would say a few times a year in PCM. There’s the door. McDonald’s is hiring.

If Sean thinks AC should be top of mind, we are all in trouble because he’s lost.
Please stop. This is nonsense. You’ve “been to both places” lolol. 115 is a few times a year lolol. Stop embarrassing yourself there are a lot of us who live and work in the areas you’ve “been to”. Nothing was even said about AC in the post you quoted. Most of us who do the job in this “occasional” 115 you speak of don’t give a damn about AC.

Now microwaves on the other hand…

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down

And also too hey mr bigshot 90 degree warrior how many times have you burned your arms on the shelves? Cuz guess what in the AZ sun at the mystical 115 degrees the back of the car is the temperature of the sun. Touch the shelf and you have second degree burns after the sweat literally sizzles off. Yes I replied to your post twice.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
think of the money we waste when we get that hot food craving…or the half sandwhich we just toss because it’s cold.

MICROWAVES @UPS

or offer $2 payout for having a microwave
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just stop at home.

Use your own bathroom, have a nice lunch & take a nap in the recliner
I use to do the route that did my homestead it was definitely nice , the guy that would come take stops off me during peak was pissed I was eating at home while he’s unloading my truck.
SMH , seniority 🤷‍♂️